Division Vice President of Regional Operations
CenterPoint Energy Arkansas
Walter Bryant began his career at CenterPoint Energy in 1981 as a power consultant in Houston. Since 2006, he has served as division vice president of regional operations at the company, overseeing Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
Bryant received his business degree from Mississippi State University. He serves on the boards of the Arkansas State Chamber and Arkansas’ Independent Colleges & Universities. In addition, CenterPoint and its leadership have been involved with the Arkansas Gas Association, based in Little Rock.
Arkansas Business Staff
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 18 hours ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 19 hours ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 2 days ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 5 days ago
- Home BancShares Completes Purchase of Broward Financial 21 hours ago