Division Vice President of Regional Operations
CenterPoint Energy Arkansas
Walter Bryant began his career at CenterPoint Energy in 1981 as a power consultant in Houston. Since 2006, he has served as division vice president of regional operations at the company, overseeing Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
Bryant received his business degree from Mississippi State University. He serves on the boards of the Arkansas State Chamber and Arkansas’ Independent Colleges & Universities. In addition, CenterPoint and its leadership have been involved with the Arkansas Gas Association, based in Little Rock.
Arkansas Business Staff
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Brandon Barber Should Serve About 20 Years, Feds Say 17 hours ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 3 days ago
- Report: Adding Vision, Dental Would Cost $43M 19 hours ago
- State Higher Ed Board OKs Osteopathic School at Arkansas State 12 hours ago
- Peco Foods Announces Northeast Arkansas Plant, 1,000 Jobs 5 months ago