Division Vice President of Regional Operations
CenterPoint Energy Arkansas
Walter Bryant began his career at CenterPoint Energy in 1981 as a power consultant in Houston. Since 2006, he has served as division vice president of regional operations at the company, overseeing Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
Bryant received his business degree from Mississippi State University. He serves on the boards of the Arkansas State Chamber and Arkansas’ Independent Colleges & Universities. In addition, CenterPoint and its leadership have been involved with the Arkansas Gas Association, based in Little Rock.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Windstream to Spin Off Some Assets Into Publicly Traded REIT 22 hours ago
- Whataburger On Way to Fayetteville (NWA Real Deals) 2 days ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 1 decade ago
- South Coast Baking Co. to Open Springdale Facility, Employ 150 9 months ago
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy 17 hours ago