Division Vice President of Regional Operations
CenterPoint Energy Arkansas
Walter Bryant began his career at CenterPoint Energy in 1981 as a power consultant in Houston. Since 2006, he has served as division vice president of regional operations at the company, overseeing Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
Bryant received his business degree from Mississippi State University. He serves on the boards of the Arkansas State Chamber and Arkansas’ Independent Colleges & Universities. In addition, CenterPoint and its leadership have been involved with the Arkansas Gas Association, based in Little Rock.
Arkansas Business Staff
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield Tops Big Private Companies List 13 hours ago
- New Hires at Baldwin & Shell Includes Jonesboro Director (Movers & Shakers) 13 hours ago
- Former Deepwater Heir Continues Legal Battle of Will 13 hours ago
- At Annual Meeting, William Dillard II Says He's Encouraged With Recent Trends 2 days ago
- AP Analysis: Few Avenues To Derail Asa Hutchinson's Re-election Bid 8 hours ago