Division Vice President of Regional Operations
CenterPoint Energy Arkansas
Walter Bryant began his career at CenterPoint Energy in 1981 as a power consultant in Houston. Since 2006, he has served as division vice president of regional operations at the company, overseeing Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
Bryant received his business degree from Mississippi State University. He serves on the boards of the Arkansas State Chamber and Arkansas’ Independent Colleges & Universities. In addition, CenterPoint and its leadership have been involved with the Arkansas Gas Association, based in Little Rock.
Arkansas Business Staff
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Someone's Son Is Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Big Companies, Big Revenue: 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas Bring In $32.8B 3 days ago
- Legislative Groups OK Bonds Plan for Lockheed Martin Project 6 hours ago
- Little Rock Company Priority Growing Under the Wire 3 days ago
- Receiver Recovers John Rogers Photos Posted For Sale on eBay 3 days ago