Division Vice President of Regional Operations
CenterPoint Energy Arkansas
Walter Bryant began his career at CenterPoint Energy in 1981 as a power consultant in Houston. Since 2006, he has served as division vice president of regional operations at the company, overseeing Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
Bryant received his business degree from Mississippi State University. He serves on the boards of the Arkansas State Chamber and Arkansas’ Independent Colleges & Universities. In addition, CenterPoint and its leadership have been involved with the Arkansas Gas Association, based in Little Rock.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Entergy Breaks Ground on New $23M Center in Little Rock 2 weeks ago
- Apartment Building Sells for $7.4 Million 7 years ago
- Brandon Barber Faces Bond Revocation, Jail For Violating Pretrial Release Terms 1 year ago
- Tyson CEO Donnie Smith: Hillshire Opens Door to More Growth 4 days ago