Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Hugh McDonald began his career with Entergy in 1982, working at Entergy’s Waterford 3 nuclear plant in Taft, Louisiana, and held executive positions Entergy Mississippi, Entergy Texas and Entergy Retail Operations before moving in 2000 to his current position.
As CEO of Entergy Arkansas, he has overseen the company’s withdrawal from the system agreement that stuck Arkansas ratepayers with the cost of producing electricity in other Entergy states. He serves on the boards of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce and Arkansas Research Alliance.
McDonald received a bachelor’s degree in construction management from North Dakota State University and a master’s degree in business administration from the University of New Orleans.
Arkansas Business Staff
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- Arkansas Senate Panel Advances Plan for Medicaid Compromise 12 hours ago
- Innovate Arkansas Bringing Iron Yard Coding School to Little Rock 2 days ago
- Who Owns Customer Service? (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 3 days ago
- Ron Maxwell Named Deputy Tourism Director For State Parks 19 hours ago
- Moses Tucker Real Estate Looks to Next Generation, Plans for Future 3 days ago