Shane Patterson became president of the family-owned Flash Market convenience store chain following the death of his father, Harold Patterson, in May 2010.
With more than $1 billion in sales during fiscal 2013, Flash Market took the top spot in the energy sector on Arkansas Business’ most recent list of the state’s largest private companies. Flash Market began in 1985 and owns, operates or supplies fuel to more than 150 locations across in Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri and Mississippi.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Conway Booms, Setting Retail Records 3 days ago
- Gateway Town Center Goes Westward 3 days ago
- Arkansans Respond to Clean Power Plan Rollback 16 hours ago
- Plan to Change Procurement Rejected in House Committee 20 hours ago
- Arkansas Panel Backs Gun Ban at Stadiums After SEC Plea 2 days ago