Shane Patterson became president of the family-owned Flash Market convenience store chain following the death of his father, Harold Patterson, in May 2010.
With more than $1 billion in sales during fiscal 2013, Flash Market took the top spot in the energy sector on Arkansas Business’ most recent list of the state’s largest private companies. Flash Market began in 1985 and owns, operates or supplies fuel to more than 150 locations across in Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri and Mississippi.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain 1 day ago
- Alcohol Amendment Will Be on November Ballot 1 day ago
- Farmers Dismayed As New Farm Bill Dumps Direct Payments 6 days ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 2 days ago
- Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 2 days ago