Shane Patterson became president of the family-owned Flash Market convenience store chain following the death of his father, Harold Patterson, in May 2010.
With more than $1 billion in sales during fiscal 2013, Flash Market took the top spot in the energy sector on Arkansas Business’ most recent list of the state’s largest private companies. Flash Market began in 1985 and owns, operates or supplies fuel to more than 150 locations across in Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri and Mississippi.
Arkansas Business Staff
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- ABC Director Bud Roberts, Two Others Resign 22 hours ago
- Simmons First Names Susan Lanigan New Board Member 4 hours ago
- Springdale's Multi-Craft Contractors Stays Flexible, Diverse 5 days ago
- Health Care Demands Push Growth of NLR's Travel Nurse 5 days ago
- Arkansas Democrat-Gazette Still Not for Sale 5 days ago