Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Shane Patterson became president of the family-owned Flash Market convenience store chain following the death of his father, Harold Patterson, in May 2010.
With more than $1 billion in sales during fiscal 2013, Flash Market took the top spot in the energy sector on Arkansas Business’ most recent list of the state’s largest private companies. Flash Market began in 1985 and owns, operates or supplies fuel to more than 150 locations across in Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri and Mississippi.
Arkansas Business Staff
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Three Tech Firms Moving to Downtown Conway, Plan to Hire 140 6 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 9 hours ago
- State Board Votes to Take Over Little Rock School District 9 hours ago
- Senate Votes to Continue 'Private Option,' Form Task Force 6 hours ago
- Ross Cranford on the Current 'Revolutionary' Climate in Advertising & Marketing 4 days ago