Shane Patterson became president of the family-owned Flash Market convenience store chain following the death of his father, Harold Patterson, in May 2010.
With more than $1 billion in sales during fiscal 2013, Flash Market took the top spot in the energy sector on Arkansas Business’ most recent list of the state’s largest private companies. Flash Market began in 1985 and owns, operates or supplies fuel to more than 150 locations across in Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri and Mississippi.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Parents Sue Fayetteville School District Over Girls' Sports 7 days ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Eyes Northwest Arkansas 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart's 'Open Call' Draws Governors, Prospective Vendors 4 weeks ago
- Mary Beth Brooks: Farmers & Merchants' Offer a 'Surprise' But Made Sense 2 days ago
- $21.5M Amazeum Opens in Bentonville 3 weeks ago