David Zakrewski began as president and CEO of Coulson Oil Group in October 2010, succeeding Mike Coulson, who currently serves as chairman of the board of the company. Zakrewski, who has been with the company for more than 35 years, has experience in almost every division of the company's operations, including sales, wholesale and transportation. Coulson Oil was No. 25 on Arkansas Business' most recent list of the state's largest private companies, with $422 million in revenue in the fiscal year that ended Oct. 31, 2009.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Tuckerman Couple Give $650K to Stadium Project at A-State 19 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 2 days ago
- British Broker Tied to Joyce Judy Case Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud 2 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 2 days ago
- Will The Shack Make a Comeback? 2 days ago