G. David Gearhart
Dave Gearhart marked his eighth anniversary as chancellor of the University of Arkansas’ flagship campus at the beginning of this month, and it’s probably safe to say the last year of it was the roughest.
The discovery two years ago of a multimillion-dollar budgeting error in the Advancement Division led to investigations that ended this summer with no criminal charges but considerable damage to the UA’s reputation.
Gearhart is a Fayetteville native who earned his bachelor’s degree at Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri, then a doctorate in education and a law degree from the University of Arkansas.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Trump Budget Cuts Rattle Meals On Wheels 3 days ago
- Dave & Buster's Property Sold for $8.1 Million 4 days ago
- Arkansas Senate Exempts College Sporting Events from Concealed Carry Law 18 hours ago
- The Influencers: Michael Poore of the Little Rock School District 4 days ago
- K Lofts Construction Could Soon Be Completed 4 days ago