Revenue climbed to $607 million in 2013 at VCC, the largest general contracting firm in Arkansas. In addition to its varied projects that dot the state, the company is known nationally for its retail work, such as the mammoth Downtown Summerlin development under construction on the western edge of Las Vegas. VCC operates offices in Fayetteville as well as three in Texas — in Dallas, Houston and McAllen — and in Atlanta; Phoenix; Tampa, Florida; Irvine, California; and Sao Palo. Sam Alley, who has served as CEO since 2004, helped found the company in 1987 with Gus Vratsinas and Ed DeMoss.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 2 days ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 14 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Talks Workers, Customers, Critics 19 hours ago
- Judge Dismisses Nucor's Federal Lawsuit Against Big River Steel 1 day ago