VCC revenue hit $400 million during 2010, as the firm maintained its stature as a leading general contractor in Arkansas. The company established a national reputation as one of the largest retail builders with mostly out-of-state work. The Promenade at Chenal in west Little Rock is just one project on its retail resume.
VCC also operates offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Phoenix, Irvine, Calif., and McAllen, Texas. CEO Alley helped found the company in 1987 with Chairman Gus Vratsinas and now-retired Ed DeMoss.
- Reuters Goes Inside Serco, the Obamacare Hub in Rogers That Employs 1,600
- Online Advertisers Back Mark Pryor, Other Democrats
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Bank Directors Predict More Mergers, Acquisitions in 2014 4 days ago
- Reuters Goes Inside Serco, the Obamacare Hub in Rogers That Employs 1,600 14 hours ago
- Stuttgart Scientist Accused of Industrial Espionage 8 hours ago
- VIC Portfolio Company Announces Patent for Brain Health Product 15 hours ago
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 2 weeks ago