VCC revenue hit $400 million during 2010, as the firm maintained its stature as a leading general contractor in Arkansas. The company established a national reputation as one of the largest retail builders with mostly out-of-state work. The Promenade at Chenal in west Little Rock is just one project on its retail resume.
VCC also operates offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Phoenix, Irvine, Calif., and McAllen, Texas. CEO Alley helped found the company in 1987 with Chairman Gus Vratsinas and now-retired Ed DeMoss.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 3 days ago
- Simmons Name Appears on Arkansas' Tallest Building 15 hours ago
- Superior Purchase Totals $4.5 Million (Real Deals) 5 months ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- A Wet State of Mind (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago