VCC revenue hit $400 million during 2010, as the firm maintained its stature as a leading general contractor in Arkansas. The company established a national reputation as one of the largest retail builders with mostly out-of-state work. The Promenade at Chenal in west Little Rock is just one project on its retail resume.
VCC also operates offices in Atlanta, Dallas, Phoenix, Irvine, Calif., and McAllen, Texas. CEO Alley helped found the company in 1987 with Chairman Gus Vratsinas and now-retired Ed DeMoss.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Steele Stephens: Martha Shoffner Took $6K at Arkansas Capitol 9 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Names 44 to Boards, Commissions 1 day ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 1 day ago
- Trespassers Suspected in Majestic Hotel Fire 8 hours ago
- Witnesses Portray Martha Shoffner As Cranky, Demanding 12 hours ago