Lloyd Garrison has led CDI Contractors as CEO since 2009. His promotion followed Dillard’s Inc. buying sole control of the firm from the family of founding CEO Bill Clark, who died in 2007. Garrison, a staffer with the company since its formation in 1987, is a veteran on the Arkansas construction scene.
He served as president before his taking over the top post and was project manager of the Metropolitan National Bank Tower, the state’s tallest building, during his tenure at Pickens-Bond Construction Co. CDI produced revenue of more than $200 million in 2010.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 10 months ago
- ASU Discusses Osteopathic Medical School with NYIT 1 week ago
- #ARWX: About 10K in Arkansas Without Power After Ice Storm 12 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- Arkansas Senate Candidates Hold Back Attacks (AP Analysis) 12 hours ago