Lloyd Garrison has led CDI Contractors as CEO since 2009. His promotion followed Dillard’s Inc. buying sole control of the firm from the family of founding CEO Bill Clark, who died in 2007. Garrison, a staffer with the company since its formation in 1987, is a veteran on the Arkansas construction scene.
He served as president before his taking over the top post and was project manager of the Metropolitan National Bank Tower, the state’s tallest building, during his tenure at Pickens-Bond Construction Co. CDI produced revenue of more than $200 million in 2010.
- YRC CEO is Done Talking About That ABF Freight Takeover Offer
- More Trouble at David Henry's Plaza Towers
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Bloomberg Gun Control Group Targets Mark Pryor in TV Ad Invoking Bill Gwatney 1 day ago
- Mike Duke Among Top 50 Highest-Paid CEOs As Ranked by AP 2 days ago
- Majestic Hotel in Hot Springs for Sale 2 days ago
- Federal Agents Sued After Raiding Bottled Water Employees, Confiscating Cellphones 2 months ago
- Houston Company Forecloses on $5M Valley Falls Home 6 days ago