Lloyd Garrison has led CDI Contractors as CEO since 2009. His promotion followed Dillard’s Inc. buying sole control of the firm from the family of founding CEO Bill Clark, who died in 2007. Garrison, a staffer with the company since its formation in 1987, is a veteran on the Arkansas construction scene.
He served as president before his taking over the top post and was project manager of the Metropolitan National Bank Tower, the state’s tallest building, during his tenure at Pickens-Bond Construction Co. CDI produced revenue of more than $200 million in 2010.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- The Home of Outrageous Service (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Mike Beebe Appoints 43 to State Boards, Commissions 1 day ago
- Arkansas Venture Center Names Operations Team 11 hours ago
- With Rollin' Smoke, Arkansas Natives Rock BBQ World in Las Vegas 3 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 3 days ago