Lloyd Garrison has led CDI Contractors as CEO since 2009. His promotion followed Dillard’s Inc. buying sole control of the firm from the family of founding CEO Bill Clark, who died in 2007. Garrison, a staffer with the company since its formation in 1987, is a veteran on the Arkansas construction scene.
He served as president before his taking over the top post and was project manager of the Metropolitan National Bank Tower, the state’s tallest building, during his tenure at Pickens-Bond Construction Co. CDI produced revenue of more than $200 million in 2010.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 8 months ago
- Builder Files Lawsuit Over $3 Million Rockefeller Log House 1 year ago
- Arkansas Business' 25 Wealthiest Arkansans (25th Anniversary) 5 years ago
- Mergers, Acquisitions Activity in Arkansas Quickens 2 years ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 1 month ago