Lloyd Garrison has led CDI Contractors as CEO since 2009. His promotion followed Dillard’s Inc. buying sole control of the firm from the family of founding CEO Bill Clark, who died in 2007. Garrison, a staffer with the company since its formation in 1987, is a veteran on the Arkansas construction scene.
He served as president before his taking over the top post and was project manager of the Metropolitan National Bank Tower, the state’s tallest building, during his tenure at Pickens-Bond Construction Co. CDI produced revenue of more than $200 million in 2010.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 7 days ago
- $150 Million Sale Brings an End To Wilson Empire 3 years ago
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012 2 weeks ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon, Wife Give $1M to UA Walton Business College 3 days ago