Lloyd Garrison has led CDI Contractors since 2009. His promotion followed Dillard’s Inc. buying sole control of the firm from the family of founding CEO Bill Clark, who died in 2007. Garrison, a staffer with the company since its formation in 1987, is a veteran on the Arkansas construction scene. His extensive resume includes serving as project manager of the 40-story Simmons Tower, the state’s tallest building, during his tenure at Pickens-Bond Construction Co. CDI revenue for the fiscal year ending Feb. 1 totaled $129.5 million, including $35 million worth of work done for Dillard’s.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor 5 days ago
- Former Judge Mike Maggio Pleads Guilty to Bribery 2 months ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 3 days ago