Bill Hannah has served as the corporation’s first non-family CEO since 2002, a promotion that followed his selection as Conway division president in 1995. Company revenue hit $433 million during 2010. Hannah has overseen the firm’s continued expansion, including the 2005 acquisition of B.B. Vance & Sons Inc. of Jonesboro. He joined Nabholz Construction in 1972, part of a construction management cadre hired by founder Bob Nabholz.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 1 day ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 7 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Talks Workers, Customers, Critics 12 hours ago
- Judge Dismisses Nucor's Federal Lawsuit Against Big River Steel 1 day ago