Schueck Steel is the holding company for a family of companies that generated revenue of more than $347 million during 2013 under the Lexicon banner. Since founding the structural steel erection, millwright and plant maintenance firm in 1968, Thomas Schueck has expanded into specialty fabrication and contracting with subsidiaries that include Custom Metals and Prospect Steel in Arkansas and L-Con Engineers & Constructors and Heritage Links in Texas. The four divisions have a workforce of 2,000 and in 2013 worked 5 million man-hours.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 4 days ago
- What's It Worth to You? (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 7 days ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 2 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 4 days ago