Baldwin & Shell Construction Co.
The company tallied 2010 revenue of more than $210 million, the biggest performance in its 64-year history. The achievement is even more notable because the firm has an Arkansas-only focus on projects. Bob Shell, president of the firm since 1983, continues to shun retirement as the firm adds to its string of record sales. Under his leadership, Baldwin & Shell pioneered construction management in Arkansas, leaving the bid market, and focused its energies on landing negotiated contracts. His tenure with the company dates back to 1953.
- Online Advertisers Back Mark Pryor, Other Democrats
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Wall Street Journal Goes Inside Tyson Foods' China Chicken Farms
- One-And-Done Again: Bryan Harsin to Leave ASU for Boise State 11 hours ago
- CARTI to Begin Construction of $90M Treatment Facility 14 hours ago
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 1 week ago
- Fowlers Give $5M to NEA Baptist Charitable Foundation 1 day ago
- Walton Family Foundation Gives $2.1M to UA Program 11 hours ago