The company tallied 2010 revenue of more than $210 million, the biggest performance in its 64-year history. The achievement is even more notable because the firm has an Arkansas-only focus on projects. Bob Shell, president of the firm from 1983-2014, continues to shun retirement as the firm adds to its string of record sales. Under his leadership, Baldwin & Shell pioneered construction management in Arkansas, leaving the bid market, and focused its energies on landing negotiated contracts. His tenure with the company dates back to 1953. In January 2014, he became chairman, and Scott Copas was named president and CEO.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 11 hours ago
- Pyramid Transaction Adds Up to $2.9M (Real Deals) 11 hours ago
- Book Excerpt: Charles Morgan on Jeff Ubben, Acxiom's Battle With ValueAct 3 days ago
- Turner Grain Trustee Asks for Chapter 7 Liquidation 11 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 5 days ago