Chairman of the Board
Wittenberg Delony & Davidson
Tom Adams lead the architecture firm of Wittenberg Delony & Davidson, founded in 1919. WD&D, the third largest architecture firm in Arkansas and the state's largest architecture-only firm, focuses on municipal, education, health care, office space and correction projects.
Among its projects are the I. Dodd Wilson Education Building at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences; the 100,000-SF Wadley Regional Medical Center in Texarkana; Har-Ber High School in Springdale, one of the largest high schools in Arkansas; and the Little Rock School District's new Roberts Elementary School in west Little Rock.
In 2012, Adams was named Chairman of the Board at the firm, and Richard Alderman moved up to President.
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Simmons First Eyes Downtown Acxiom Building in Little Rock 2 days ago
- Are 401(k) Costs Fair? Firms Can Analyze Fees 2 days ago
- Relyance, Citizens Banks Plan Hot Springs Branches 2 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Posts Record 4Q, Yearly Net Income 8 hours ago
- State Chamber Drafting Bill to Clarify Marijuana Law for Employers 1 day ago