Chairman of the Board
Wittenberg Delony & Davidson
Tom Adams lead the architecture firm of Wittenberg Delony & Davidson, founded in 1919. WD&D, the third largest architecture firm in Arkansas and the state's largest architecture-only firm, focuses on municipal, education, health care, office space and correction projects.
Among its projects are the I. Dodd Wilson Education Building at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences; the 100,000-SF Wadley Regional Medical Center in Texarkana; Har-Ber High School in Springdale, one of the largest high schools in Arkansas; and the Little Rock School District's new Roberts Elementary School in west Little Rock.
In 2012, Adams was named Chairman of the Board at the firm, and Richard Alderman moved up to President.
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Brandon Woodrome Sentenced to 41 Months in Prison 14 hours ago
- Update: Tyson Foods' $4.2B AdvancePierre Deal 'About Growth' 2 days ago
- U.S. Judge Dismisses Stone Bank Fraud Case 3 days ago
- After Agreement in Court, Glo Reinstates All Flights 1 day ago
- Petit & Keet to Open May 18 2 days ago