Chairman of the Board
Wittenberg Delony & Davidson
Tom Adams lead the architecture firm of Wittenberg Delony & Davidson, founded in 1919. WD&D, the third largest architecture firm in Arkansas and the state's largest architecture-only firm, focuses on municipal, education, health care, office space and correction projects.
Among its projects are the I. Dodd Wilson Education Building at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences; the 100,000-SF Wadley Regional Medical Center in Texarkana; Har-Ber High School in Springdale, one of the largest high schools in Arkansas; and the Little Rock School District's new Roberts Elementary School in west Little Rock.
In 2012, Adams was named Chairman of the Board at the firm, and Richard Alderman moved up to President.
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Widespread Growth Seen in Northwest Arkansas 6 days ago
- Humor Warms Bench in John Rogers Court Case 6 days ago
- Slideshow: Inside Robinson Center's $68 Million Renovation Project 6 days ago
- CPI Sells Oklahoma Newspapers to Warren Buffett's BH Media Group 5 days ago
- USA Truck CEO Paid $1.4M in Total Compensation in 2014 2 days ago