Chairman of the Board
Wittenberg Delony & Davidson
Tom Adams lead the architecture firm of Wittenberg Delony & Davidson, founded in 1919. WD&D, the third largest architecture firm in Arkansas and the state's largest architecture-only firm, focuses on municipal, education, health care, office space and correction projects.
Among its projects are the I. Dodd Wilson Education Building at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences; the 100,000-SF Wadley Regional Medical Center in Texarkana; Har-Ber High School in Springdale, one of the largest high schools in Arkansas; and the Little Rock School District's new Roberts Elementary School in west Little Rock.
In 2012, Adams was named Chairman of the Board at the firm, and Richard Alderman moved up to President.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Too Much Spending, Giving Force Osborne Family To Auction Assets 2 years ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Spar over Tax Cuts, Ads in Debate 15 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 1 day ago
- Matt Lile Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement, Agrees to 1-Year Prison Sentence 22 hours ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 1 day ago