Chairman of the Board
Wittenberg Delony & Davidson
Tom Adams lead the architecture firm of Wittenberg Delony & Davidson, founded in 1919. WD&D, the third largest architecture firm in Arkansas and the state's largest architecture-only firm, focuses on municipal, education, health care, office space and correction projects.
Among its projects are the I. Dodd Wilson Education Building at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences; the 100,000-SF Wadley Regional Medical Center in Texarkana; Har-Ber High School in Springdale, one of the largest high schools in Arkansas; and the Little Rock School District's new Roberts Elementary School in west Little Rock.
In 2012, Adams was named Chairman of the Board at the firm, and Richard Alderman moved up to President.
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- 8 Farmers File Fraud Lawsuit Against Turner Grain 22 hours ago
- Bruce Oakley To Give Turner Grain Money To Judge 3 days ago
- NLR Woman Pleads Guilty to $1M Payroll Fraud 2 days ago
- Sources: Turner Grain Appears Headed to Bankruptcy, Losses in Millions 5 days ago
- Jonesboro Sun Says Police Chief Bullied Reporter 2 hours ago