Chairman of the Board
Wittenberg Delony & Davidson
Tom Adams lead the architecture firm of Wittenberg Delony & Davidson, founded in 1919. WD&D, the third largest architecture firm in Arkansas and the state's largest architecture-only firm, focuses on municipal, education, health care, office space and correction projects.
Among its projects are the I. Dodd Wilson Education Building at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences; the 100,000-SF Wadley Regional Medical Center in Texarkana; Har-Ber High School in Springdale, one of the largest high schools in Arkansas; and the Little Rock School District's new Roberts Elementary School in west Little Rock.
In 2012, Adams was named Chairman of the Board at the firm, and Richard Alderman moved up to President.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Sean Rochelle to Leave Executive Director Post at Razorback Foundation 10 hours ago
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening 1 day ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Tops Bank Performance Scorecard 11 hours ago
- Citing Demand, Metova Plans 100 New Jobs in Conway 11 hours ago
- AEDC Director's Wife Hired as Anchor for SSN Media 4 days ago