Chairman of the Board
Wittenberg Delony & Davidson
Tom Adams lead the architecture firm of Wittenberg Delony & Davidson, founded in 1919. WD&D, the third largest architecture firm in Arkansas and the state's largest architecture-only firm, focuses on municipal, education, health care, office space and correction projects.
Among its projects are the I. Dodd Wilson Education Building at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences; the 100,000-SF Wadley Regional Medical Center in Texarkana; Har-Ber High School in Springdale, one of the largest high schools in Arkansas; and the Little Rock School District's new Roberts Elementary School in west Little Rock.
In 2012, Adams was named Chairman of the Board at the firm, and Richard Alderman moved up to President.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 23 hours ago
- Maverick Transportation Opens $4M Driving Training Center 16 hours ago
- Arkansas' 75 Largest Private Companies 2 years ago