Marlon Blackwell Architect
Marlon Blackwell has earned international recognition for his designs. Among his honors: Residential Architect naming him one of the 50 best architects, Architectural Record citing his Keenan TowerHouse in Fayetteville as one of the top designs of the last decade and The Architectural Review giving his Porchdog House in Mississippi a 2010 AR House Award, one of only 14 in the world.
Blackwell, who founded his firm in 1990, teaches at the Fay Jones School of Architecture at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. One of his current projects is the museum store for Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, which will open in November.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 3 days ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 2 days ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago