Marlon Blackwell Architect
Marlon Blackwell has earned international recognition for his designs. Among his honors: Residential Architect naming him one of the 50 best architects, Architectural Record citing his Keenan TowerHouse in Fayetteville as one of the top designs of the last decade and The Architectural Review giving his Porchdog House in Mississippi a 2010 AR House Award, one of only 14 in the world.
Blackwell, who founded his firm in 1990, teaches at the Fay Jones School of Architecture at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. One of his current projects is the museum store for Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, which will open in November.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- $150 Million Sale Brings an End To Wilson Empire 3 years ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 6 days ago
- Wildlife Refuge to be Renamed After Dale Bumpers 2 days ago
- BKD Tops List of Largest Accounting Firms 8 years ago