Marlon Blackwell Architect
Marlon Blackwell has earned international recognition for his designs. Among his honors: Residential Architect naming him one of the 50 best architects, Architectural Record citing his Keenan TowerHouse in Fayetteville as one of the top designs of the last decade and The Architectural Review giving his Porchdog House in Mississippi a 2010 AR House Award, one of only 14 in the world.
Blackwell, who founded his firm in 1990, teaches at the Fay Jones School of Architecture at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. One of his current projects is the museum store for Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, which will open in November.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- TV Host Matt Mosler Announces Departure from KARK 17 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- Pizza Wars: Restaurants Battle For Supremacy 2 years ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 4 months ago