Marlon Blackwell Architect
Marlon Blackwell has earned international recognition for his designs. Among his honors: Residential Architect naming him one of the 50 best architects, Architectural Record citing his Keenan TowerHouse in Fayetteville as one of the top designs of the last decade and The Architectural Review giving his Porchdog House in Mississippi a 2010 AR House Award, one of only 14 in the world.
Blackwell, who founded his firm in 1990, teaches at the Fay Jones School of Architecture at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. One of his current projects is the museum store for Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, which will open in November.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 2 days ago
- Cameron Smith, Karen Fetzer Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 4 hours ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 22 hours ago
- No Thanks! Companies Reject 'Shark Tank' Deals, Still Thrive 23 hours ago
- Marcus Devine Named New Director for Division of Youth Services 1 day ago