Marlon Blackwell Architect
Marlon Blackwell has earned international recognition for his designs. Among his honors: Residential Architect naming him one of the 50 best architects, Architectural Record citing his Keenan TowerHouse in Fayetteville as one of the top designs of the last decade and The Architectural Review giving his Porchdog House in Mississippi a 2010 AR House Award, one of only 14 in the world.
Blackwell, who founded his firm in 1990, teaches at the Fay Jones School of Architecture at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. One of his current projects is the museum store for Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, which will open in November.
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- Ross Family Gives $1M to Baptist Preparatory School 1 day ago
- Governor Wants to Move War Memorial Under Parks And Tourism 23 hours ago
- SPONSORED: Uncle T's: A Neighborhood Mainstay For 50 Years And Counting 2 days ago
- Employers Seek Hires With Soft Abilities Like Attitude, Teamwork 3 days ago
- Planned Bank Buy Not First Time for Pinnacle, Central to Consider Merger 3 days ago