Marlon Blackwell Architect
Marlon Blackwell has earned international recognition for his designs. Among his honors: Residential Architect naming him one of the 50 best architects, Architectural Record citing his Keenan TowerHouse in Fayetteville as one of the top designs of the last decade and The Architectural Review giving his Porchdog House in Mississippi a 2010 AR House Award, one of only 14 in the world.
Blackwell, who founded his firm in 1990, teaches at the Fay Jones School of Architecture at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. One of his current projects is the museum store for Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, which will open in November.
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Traveling the Globe in Search of Jobs (Mike Preston Commentary) 6 days ago
- Update: Gene Cauley's Death Ruled Suicide 2 weeks ago
- NFL's Darren McFadden Learns Lesson From Financial Fumble 2 weeks ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Gets $25.6M Pay Package 2 years ago
- Start Here Little Rock to Host Event Saturday 2 days ago