Marlon Blackwell Architect
Marlon Blackwell has earned international recognition for his designs. Among his honors: Residential Architect naming him one of the 50 best architects, Architectural Record citing his Keenan TowerHouse in Fayetteville as one of the top designs of the last decade and The Architectural Review giving his Porchdog House in Mississippi a 2010 AR House Award, one of only 14 in the world.
Blackwell, who founded his firm in 1990, teaches at the Fay Jones School of Architecture at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. One of his current projects is the museum store for Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, which will open in November.
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Deltic Timber Names New CEO, Fires CFO 4 hours ago
- Ridout Lumber Sold to Illinois Distributor 15 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Launches New Front in US Price War; Targets Aldi in Grocery Aisle 7 hours ago
- Tandem Self-Storage Sales Combine for $5.2 Million (Real Deals) 15 hours ago
- In Northwest Arkansas, Health Care Industry Building On the Boom 15 hours ago