Marlon Blackwell Architect
Marlon Blackwell has earned international recognition for his designs. Among his honors: Residential Architect naming him one of the 50 best architects, Architectural Record citing his Keenan TowerHouse in Fayetteville as one of the top designs of the last decade and The Architectural Review giving his Porchdog House in Mississippi a 2010 AR House Award, one of only 14 in the world.
Blackwell, who founded his firm in 1990, teaches at the Fay Jones School of Architecture at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. One of his current projects is the museum store for Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, which will open in November.
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Updated: Winner, Loser in Simmons Charters Consolidation 18 hours ago
- Peco Foods Announces Northeast Arkansas Plant, 1,000 Jobs 8 hours ago
- Ballet Arkansas Names New Executive Director 8 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 18 hours ago
- WLR Retail Project Trails $1.8M Land Purchase (Real Deals) 18 hours ago