Marlon Blackwell Architect
Marlon Blackwell has earned international recognition for his designs. Among his honors: Residential Architect naming him one of the 50 best architects, Architectural Record citing his Keenan TowerHouse in Fayetteville as one of the top designs of the last decade and The Architectural Review giving his Porchdog House in Mississippi a 2010 AR House Award, one of only 14 in the world.
Blackwell, who founded his firm in 1990, teaches at the Fay Jones School of Architecture at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. One of his current projects is the museum store for Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, which will open in November.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Update: Arvest to Buy Bear State Bank in $391M All-Cash Deal 7 hours ago
- As Hill Becomes CEO at Few, Ho Will Fill His Digital Shoes at CJRW 5 hours ago
- Arkansas Medical Marijuana Association Names Board Chair 1 day ago
- Instacart, Waitr Enter Arkansas Food Delivery Market 2 days ago
- The Influencers: Marcella Doderer of Arkansas Children's Hospital 2 days ago