Marlon Blackwell Architect
Marlon Blackwell has earned international recognition for his designs. Among his honors: Residential Architect naming him one of the 50 best architects, Architectural Record citing his Keenan TowerHouse in Fayetteville as one of the top designs of the last decade and The Architectural Review giving his Porchdog House in Mississippi a 2010 AR House Award, one of only 14 in the world.
Blackwell, who founded his firm in 1990, teaches at the Fay Jones School of Architecture at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. One of his current projects is the museum store for Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, which will open in November.
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Solar Jobs Grow in US by 20 Percent in 2015 6 hours ago
- Volkswagen Faces Long Road in Regaining Trust 6 hours ago
- Elise Mitchell on PR Success and the Art of Motorcycle Mastery 1 week ago
- Will Jet.com Boost Wal-Mart's E-commerce? 1 week ago
- Delta Dental Enjoying The Best of Many Worlds 5 days ago