Marlon Blackwell Architect
Marlon Blackwell has earned international recognition for his designs. Among his honors: Residential Architect naming him one of the 50 best architects, Architectural Record citing his Keenan TowerHouse in Fayetteville as one of the top designs of the last decade and The Architectural Review giving his Porchdog House in Mississippi a 2010 AR House Award, one of only 14 in the world.
Blackwell, who founded his firm in 1990, teaches at the Fay Jones School of Architecture at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. One of his current projects is the museum store for Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, which will open in November.
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- Johnny Allison Donates $5M to Arkansas State Athletics Department 24 hours ago
- Butch Calhoun Requests Assistance for Turner Grain Farmers 1 day ago
- North Little Rock's Rockwater Residences Poised for Relaunch 3 days ago
- Arkansas Insurance Marketplace Premiums to Drop 20 hours ago
- Chris Christie Campaigning in Arkansas for Asa Hutchinson 4 hours ago