Marlon Blackwell Architect
Marlon Blackwell has earned international recognition for his designs. Among his honors: Residential Architect naming him one of the 50 best architects, Architectural Record citing his Keenan TowerHouse in Fayetteville as one of the top designs of the last decade and The Architectural Review giving his Porchdog House in Mississippi a 2010 AR House Award, one of only 14 in the world.
Blackwell, who founded his firm in 1990, teaches at the Fay Jones School of Architecture at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. One of his current projects is the museum store for Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, which will open in November.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Cameron Smith & Associates Expanding 1 week ago
- State Chamber Drafting Bill to Clarify Marijuana Law for Employers 7 days ago
- John Goodson To Defend Himself at Circuit Court of Appeals 1 week ago
- With Trump's Victory, GOP Hopes to Overhaul Medicaid 4 weeks ago
- PACE Financing Allows Aldersgate Apartments To Put Costs on Tax Bill 2 months ago