Marlon Blackwell Architect
Marlon Blackwell has earned international recognition for his designs. Among his honors: Residential Architect naming him one of the 50 best architects, Architectural Record citing his Keenan TowerHouse in Fayetteville as one of the top designs of the last decade and The Architectural Review giving his Porchdog House in Mississippi a 2010 AR House Award, one of only 14 in the world.
Blackwell, who founded his firm in 1990, teaches at the Fay Jones School of Architecture at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville. One of his current projects is the museum store for Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, which will open in November.
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Clinton Family Remembers Oscar de la Renta
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 2 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Arkansas Fellowship Announces First Class, Host Companies 5 months ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 2 days ago