President and CEO
Crafton Tull, Rogers
Crafton Tull ties for the fifth-largest engineering firm in Arkansas and is among the top 10 architecture firms. The firm has 256 employees and offices in Conway, Little Rock, Russellville and Oklahoma City, in addition to Rogers. Matt Crafton became president and CEO in October 2009, replacing Tom Hopper, who retained the role of chairman.
Crafton is a registered professional engineer in Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Illinois, Missouri, New Mexico and Oklahoma and in 2002 was named Young Engineer of the Year by the Arkansas Society of Professional Engineers. Among the firm's recent projects are The Links at Fayetteville, the University of Central Arkansas' Bear Hall in Conway and the Fort Chaffee Redevelopment Trust Master Plan in Fort Smith.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Home BancShares Eyes Another Florida Bank, Expects More Acquisitions 28 mins ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 9 months ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon, Wife Give $1M to UA Walton Business College 21 hours ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- Simmons First 1Q Profit Down 27 Percent 21 hours ago