President and CEO
Crafton Tull, Rogers
Crafton Tull ties for the fifth-largest engineering firm in Arkansas and is among the top 10 architecture firms. The firm has 256 employees and offices in Conway, Little Rock, Russellville and Oklahoma City, in addition to Rogers. Matt Crafton became president and CEO in October 2009, replacing Tom Hopper, who retained the role of chairman.
Crafton is a registered professional engineer in Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Illinois, Missouri, New Mexico and Oklahoma and in 2002 was named Young Engineer of the Year by the Arkansas Society of Professional Engineers. Among the firm's recent projects are The Links at Fayetteville, the University of Central Arkansas' Bear Hall in Conway and the Fort Chaffee Redevelopment Trust Master Plan in Fort Smith.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Peco Foods Announces Northeast Arkansas Plant, 1,000 Jobs 54 mins ago
- WLR Retail Project Trails $1.8M Land Purchase (Real Deals) 11 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 11 hours ago
- After Traffic Jam, Arkansas Lawmakers Seek Answers From Highway Officials 3 hours ago
- Proposed Change in State Securities Law Out of Step With Neighboring States 11 hours ago