President and CEO
Crafton Tull, Rogers
Crafton Tull ties for the fifth-largest engineering firm in Arkansas and is among the top 10 architecture firms. The firm has 256 employees and offices in Conway, Little Rock, Russellville and Oklahoma City, in addition to Rogers. Matt Crafton became president and CEO in October 2009, replacing Tom Hopper, who retained the role of chairman.
Crafton is a registered professional engineer in Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Illinois, Missouri, New Mexico and Oklahoma and in 2002 was named Young Engineer of the Year by the Arkansas Society of Professional Engineers. Among the firm's recent projects are The Links at Fayetteville, the University of Central Arkansas' Bear Hall in Conway and the Fort Chaffee Redevelopment Trust Master Plan in Fort Smith.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 1 day ago
- Chris Christie, Mitt Romney to Stump for Asa Hutchinson 21 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Execs Naturally Dominate List of Executive Compensation 1 day ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- Tyson Foods Would Boost Prepared Foods in $8.5B Hillshire Deal 1 month ago