President and CEO
Crafton Tull, Rogers
Crafton Tull ties for the fifth-largest engineering firm in Arkansas and is among the top 10 architecture firms. The firm has 256 employees and offices in Conway, Little Rock, Russellville and Oklahoma City, in addition to Rogers. Matt Crafton became president and CEO in October 2009, replacing Tom Hopper, who retained the role of chairman.
Crafton is a registered professional engineer in Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Illinois, Missouri, New Mexico and Oklahoma and in 2002 was named Young Engineer of the Year by the Arkansas Society of Professional Engineers. Among the firm's recent projects are The Links at Fayetteville, the University of Central Arkansas' Bear Hall in Conway and the Fort Chaffee Redevelopment Trust Master Plan in Fort Smith.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- NLR Nursing Home Switches Hands in a $7.04 Million Deal (Real Deals) 7 years ago
- Political Strategist Noelle Nikpours' Racy Website Replaced 6 years ago
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 3 days ago