Rusty Mullen is one of the founders of TME Inc. and helped fuel its growth into a multistate company with 140 employees and offices in St. Louis, Oklahoma City and Tucson, Arizona. TME is the state’s third-largest engineering firm and focuses on HVAC, plumbing and electrical with an emphasis on health care and higher education facilities. It was a 2013 finalist for the Arkansas Business of the Year award.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 2 days ago
- Book Excerpt: Charles Morgan on Jeff Ubben, Acxiom's Battle With ValueAct 11 hours ago
- Cameron Smith, Karen Fetzer Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 15 hours ago
- No Thanks! Companies Reject 'Shark Tank' Deals, Still Thrive 1 day ago
- Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare 'False Claims' 4 hours ago