Executive Managing Principal and CEO
Benjamin R. "Rusty" Mullen is one of the founding principals of TME, an electrical, plumbing, fire protection, structural and energy engineering firm. TME has expanded from a small local firm of five individuals in 1995 to a national engineering firm of 160 employees, among them 25 licensed engineers.
The company credits its focus on energy engineering with helping it grow even during the recession. TME, the second largest engineering firm in Arkansas, has offices in Fayetteville, Tucson, Ariz., Oklahoma City and St. Louis. TME's core areas of expertise include health care, higher education and energy conservation projects.
Among its recent efforts are $250 million in expansion projects on the UAMS campus, the new headquarters of the Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality and the Hendrix College Student Life & Technology Center.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Home BancShares Eyes Another Florida Bank, Expects More Acquisitions 1 day ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 9 months ago
- Wal-Mart Jumps Into the Money Transfer Business, Loudly 1 day ago
- Attorney General Rejects Wording of Proposal to Make Alcohol Sales Legal Througout Arkansas 1 day ago