Executive Managing Principal and CEO
Benjamin R. "Rusty" Mullen is one of the founding principals of TME, an electrical, plumbing, fire protection, structural and energy engineering firm. TME has expanded from a small local firm of five individuals in 1995 to a national engineering firm of 160 employees, among them 25 licensed engineers.
The company credits its focus on energy engineering with helping it grow even during the recession. TME, the second largest engineering firm in Arkansas, has offices in Fayetteville, Tucson, Ariz., Oklahoma City and St. Louis. TME's core areas of expertise include health care, higher education and energy conservation projects.
Among its recent efforts are $250 million in expansion projects on the UAMS campus, the new headquarters of the Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality and the Hendrix College Student Life & Technology Center.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 3 days ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 18 hours ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 16 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago