Executive Managing Principal and CEO
Benjamin R. "Rusty" Mullen is one of the founding principals of TME, an electrical, plumbing, fire protection, structural and energy engineering firm. TME has expanded from a small local firm of five individuals in 1995 to a national engineering firm of 160 employees, among them 25 licensed engineers.
The company credits its focus on energy engineering with helping it grow even during the recession. TME, the second largest engineering firm in Arkansas, has offices in Fayetteville, Tucson, Ariz., Oklahoma City and St. Louis. TME's core areas of expertise include health care, higher education and energy conservation projects.
Among its recent efforts are $250 million in expansion projects on the UAMS campus, the new headquarters of the Arkansas Department of Environmental Quality and the Hendrix College Student Life & Technology Center.
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Questions About Martha Shoffner's Arrest That Should Be Answered Monday
- Video: What We Know About the Arrest of Martha Shoffner
- Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner Resigns Amid Charges She Took Cash 19 hours ago
- Twin Brothers Take on World of George's Inc. 3 days ago
- Baptist Health Foundation Cuts Fundraising Goal to $40 Million 3 days ago
- Arkansas Best CEO Says Agreement With Teamasters Will Help 'Restore Profitability' 1 day ago
- Remington Plans $32 Million Expansion of Lonoke Ammunition Plant 1 day ago