Principal and CEO
Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects
Joe Stanley is CEO of Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects of Little Rock, the firm formed by the merger in 2009 of Polk Stanley Rowland Curzon Porter Architects and The Wilcox Group.
Polk Stanley Wilcox is the second largest architecture firm in Arkansas, with 23 registered architects and an office in Fayetteville. Stanley, who has been practicing architecture since 1972, was named Arkansas Business Executive of the Year for 2009.
He considers his work as project manager for the UAMS expansion and the Clinton Presidential Library career highlights, along with the American Institute of Architect’s National Institute Honor Award, the industry’s highest honor, for the firm’s work on Heifer International's headquarters in Little Rock. And in the last couple of years, the firm has added to its portfolio Heifer's MurphyKeller Education Center and the new El Dorado Conference Center.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Little Rock Law Firm Loses Money in Forgery Scam 3 days ago
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Opposition Led by Tom Cotton Takes Aim at Criminal Justice Overhaul 22 hours ago
- Developers Plan Staybridge Suites for Midtown Little Rock 2 days ago
- What the Changees Think (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 3 days ago