Principal and CEO
Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects
Joe Stanley is CEO of Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects of Little Rock, the firm formed by the merger in 2009 of Polk Stanley Rowland Curzon Porter Architects and The Wilcox Group.
Polk Stanley Wilcox is the second largest architecture firm in Arkansas, with 23 registered architects and an office in Fayetteville. Stanley, who has been practicing architecture since 1972, was named Arkansas Business Executive of the Year for 2009.
He considers his work as project manager for the UAMS expansion and the Clinton Presidential Library career highlights, along with the American Institute of Architect’s National Institute Honor Award, the industry’s highest honor, for the firm’s work on Heifer International's headquarters in Little Rock. And in the last couple of years, the firm has added to its portfolio Heifer's MurphyKeller Education Center and the new El Dorado Conference Center.
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- 2 Banks Join Arkansas Business' Largest Private Companies List 2 days ago
- Arrest Warrant Issued for John Rogers 2 days ago
- Fowler Foods Cheers Colonel Sanders' Return to KFC 2 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Names AJ Gary New ADEM Director 6 hours ago
- 'A Good Graphic' (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago