Principal and CEO
Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects
Joe Stanley is CEO of Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects of Little Rock, the firm formed by the merger in 2009 of Polk Stanley Rowland Curzon Porter Architects and The Wilcox Group.
Polk Stanley Wilcox is the second largest architecture firm in Arkansas, with 23 registered architects and an office in Fayetteville. Stanley, who has been practicing architecture since 1972, was named Arkansas Business Executive of the Year for 2009.
He considers his work as project manager for the UAMS expansion and the Clinton Presidential Library career highlights, along with the American Institute of Architect’s National Institute Honor Award, the industry’s highest honor, for the firm’s work on Heifer International's headquarters in Little Rock. And in the last couple of years, the firm has added to its portfolio Heifer's MurphyKeller Education Center and the new El Dorado Conference Center.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Lawmakers Decline to Approve Lottery Ad Contract 4 days ago
- JobShare App Links People, Odd Jobs 6 days ago
- Video: Daisy To Expand Rogers Plant, Create 25 Jobs 4 days ago
- Arkansas House Panel Advances Competing Tax Cut Plans 3 days ago
- Simmons Reports 4Q Net Income of $27M 4 days ago