Principal and CEO
Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects
Joe Stanley is CEO of Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects of Little Rock, the firm formed by the merger in 2009 of Polk Stanley Rowland Curzon Porter Architects and The Wilcox Group.
Polk Stanley Wilcox is the second largest architecture firm in Arkansas, with 23 registered architects and an office in Fayetteville. Stanley, who has been practicing architecture since 1972, was named Arkansas Business Executive of the Year for 2009.
He considers his work as project manager for the UAMS expansion and the Clinton Presidential Library career highlights, along with the American Institute of Architect’s National Institute Honor Award, the industry’s highest honor, for the firm’s work on Heifer International's headquarters in Little Rock. And in the last couple of years, the firm has added to its portfolio Heifer's MurphyKeller Education Center and the new El Dorado Conference Center.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- 'What If We're Wrong?' (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 week ago
- Stephen Curry and Nike's PowerPoint Blunder (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 3 hours ago
- Work to Expand Arkansas 226, US 67 Speeds Toward August Finish 4 days ago
- Conner Eldridge Tests State's Gun Stance in Senate Bid (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 13 hours ago
- Update: No Action on Lawyer Sanctions; Holmes Rethinking Finding of 'Bad Faith' 3 days ago