Principal and CEO
Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects
Joe Stanley is CEO of Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects of Little Rock, the firm formed by the merger in 2009 of Polk Stanley Rowland Curzon Porter Architects and The Wilcox Group.
Polk Stanley Wilcox is the second largest architecture firm in Arkansas, with 23 registered architects and an office in Fayetteville. Stanley, who has been practicing architecture since 1972, was named Arkansas Business Executive of the Year for 2009.
He considers his work as project manager for the UAMS expansion and the Clinton Presidential Library career highlights, along with the American Institute of Architect’s National Institute Honor Award, the industry’s highest honor, for the firm’s work on Heifer International's headquarters in Little Rock. And in the last couple of years, the firm has added to its portfolio Heifer's MurphyKeller Education Center and the new El Dorado Conference Center.
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- Big Companies, Big Revenue: 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas Worth $32.8B 17 hours ago
- Lindsey Co. Faces Changing Market as Golf Course Demand Drops 12 months ago
- Someone's Son Is Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 17 hours ago
- Receiver Recovers John Rogers Photos Posted For Sale on eBay 17 hours ago
- Grainster's Big Announcement Delayed Until Further Notice 17 hours ago