Principal and CEO
Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects
Joe Stanley is CEO of Polk Stanley Wilcox Architects of Little Rock, the firm formed by the merger in 2009 of Polk Stanley Rowland Curzon Porter Architects and The Wilcox Group.
Polk Stanley Wilcox is the second largest architecture firm in Arkansas, with 23 registered architects and an office in Fayetteville. Stanley, who has been practicing architecture since 1972, was named Arkansas Business Executive of the Year for 2009.
He considers his work as project manager for the UAMS expansion and the Clinton Presidential Library career highlights, along with the American Institute of Architect’s National Institute Honor Award, the industry’s highest honor, for the firm’s work on Heifer International's headquarters in Little Rock. And in the last couple of years, the firm has added to its portfolio Heifer's MurphyKeller Education Center and the new El Dorado Conference Center.
- Video: WSJ Looks at Wal-Mart's High-Stakes Battle With Amazon
- Tyson Foods Plans $11M Expansion in Sherman, Texas
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Arkansas Officials Confirm Avian Flu in Scott County Chicken 15 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 3 days ago
- UALR Names Paula Casey As Interim Vice Provost 15 hours ago
- Arkansas Insurance Department Prepares for Affordable Care Act 3 days ago
- CALS Considers Naming New Children's Library for Hillary Clinton 12 hours ago