Curt Bradbury serves on the board of SIFMA, the investment banking industry’s trade and lobbying association, where he has been an outspoken critic of both Wall Street and the Obama administration’s attempt to re-regulate financial services through the Dodd-Frank bill.
His professional reputation was elevated when the Stephens family tapped him to shepherd the financial turnaround of Little Rock’s Worthen Banking Corp. in 1985-94. Since then, Bradbury has worked behind the scenes at Stephens Inc.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Lawsuit, Liens Hit Scott Reed's Main Street Projects 20 hours ago
- State Chamber Investigation Follows Resignation of SVP Susie Marks 20 hours ago
- Chef Lee Richardson May Be Ready to 'Cache' In 20 hours ago
- Little Rock Warehouse Sells for Almost $1.8M (Real Deals) 20 hours ago
- J.B. Hunt Sues Software Company 20 hours ago