Curt Bradbury serves on the board of SIFMA, the investment banking industry’s trade and lobbying association, where he has been an outspoken critic of both Wall Street and the Obama administration’s attempt to re-regulate financial services through the Dodd-Frank bill.
His professional reputation was elevated when the Stephens family tapped him to shepherd the financial turnaround of Little Rock’s Worthen Banking Corp. in 1985-94. Since then, Bradbury has worked behind the scenes at Stephens Inc.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- New UCA President Houston Davis Talks Priorities, Plans 17 hours ago
- Simmons, Home BancShares Set To Vault Into $10B Club 5 days ago
- Arkansas Specialty Orthopaedics Looking at New Home in Midtown Little Rock 5 days ago
- Hickingbotham Investments Buys Landers Harley-Davidson 3 days ago
- Arkansas House Panel Advances Competing Tax Cut Plans 2 days ago