Curt Bradbury serves on the board of SIFMA, the investment banking industry’s trade and lobbying association, where he has been an outspoken critic of both Wall Street and the Obama administration’s attempt to re-regulate financial services through the Dodd-Frank bill.
His professional reputation was elevated when the Stephens family tapped him to shepherd the financial turnaround of Little Rock’s Worthen Banking Corp. in 1985-94. Since then, Bradbury has worked behind the scenes at Stephens Inc.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Update: Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016, Join GenWealth 3 days ago
- Rosewood Brings Retro Style to Hearses 5 days ago
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 5 days ago
- Lawsuit Postponed as Hot Springs Developer Goes Bankrupt 5 days ago
- Update: Tech Park, Richard Mays Settle on Price 2 days ago