Curt Bradbury serves on the board of SIFMA, the investment banking industry’s trade and lobbying association, where he has been an outspoken critic of both Wall Street and the Obama administration’s attempt to re-regulate financial services through the Dodd-Frank bill.
His professional reputation was elevated when the Stephens family tapped him to shepherd the financial turnaround of Little Rock’s Worthen Banking Corp. in 1985-94. Since then, Bradbury has worked behind the scenes at Stephens Inc.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- US Attorney Files to Dismiss Mail Fraud Charges Against Martha Shoffner 21 hours ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 3 days ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 22 hours ago
- Wal-Mart's Top Merchant Out as Key Holiday Nears 20 hours ago