Curt Bradbury serves on the board of SIFMA, the investment banking industry’s trade and lobbying association, where he has been an outspoken critic of both Wall Street and the Obama administration’s attempt to re-regulate financial services through the Dodd-Frank bill.
His professional reputation was elevated when the Stephens family tapped him to shepherd the financial turnaround of Little Rock’s Worthen Banking Corp. in 1985-94. Since then, Bradbury has worked behind the scenes at Stephens Inc.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Collision Center Buy Tops $2.5 Million (Real Deals) 10 hours ago
- More Indictments Expected in Ecclesia Kickback Case 10 hours ago
- 'Bathroom Bill' Could Upend Arkansas Session (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 3 hours ago
- Rock Capital to Develop $16M-$17M Downtown Little Rock Hotel 3 days ago
- Biggest Deals in Arkansas Rise 11 Percent in 2016 10 hours ago