Curt Bradbury serves on the board of SIFMA, the investment banking industry’s trade and lobbying association, where he has been an outspoken critic of both Wall Street and the Obama administration’s attempt to re-regulate financial services through the Dodd-Frank bill.
His professional reputation was elevated when the Stephens family tapped him to shepherd the financial turnaround of Little Rock’s Worthen Banking Corp. in 1985-94. Since then, Bradbury has worked behind the scenes at Stephens Inc.
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Outlets of Little Rock Nears Opening, Announces 14 More Retailers 3 days ago
- Update: Tyson Foods to Put 300 Workers in Downtown Springdale 2 days ago
- UALR Offers Sneak Peek at Virtual Reality 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Names Brett Biggs as Next CFO 19 hours ago
- Snapshot: A Guide to John Rogers' Legal Problems 3 months ago