Curt Bradbury serves on the board of SIFMA, the investment banking industry’s trade and lobbying association, where he has been an outspoken critic of both Wall Street and the Obama administration’s attempt to re-regulate financial services through the Dodd-Frank bill.
His professional reputation was elevated when the Stephens family tapped him to shepherd the financial turnaround of Little Rock’s Worthen Banking Corp. in 1985-94. Since then, Bradbury has worked behind the scenes at Stephens Inc.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Adviser's Cash Withdrawals Lead Feds to Sportsbook in Rogers 2 days ago
- Ace Glass Building in East Village Sells for $1.5M 19 hours ago
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame: Brinda J. Jackson, Groundbreaking Architect 2 days ago
- Arkansas Launches New Website for Technology Jobs 21 hours ago
- ASU-Beebe Chancellor Resigns 2 days ago