Rush Harding has led Crews & Associates since 1996, a tenure that has continued through the 2000 acquisition by Searcy’s First Security Bancorp. Crews contributed almost $10 million to First Security's bottom line during 2010.
Harding was among a six-man cadre who in 1979 founded the municipal bond house that grew into an investment banking firm. Harding serves on the board of trustees for the University of Central Arkansas at Conway as well as boards at Pulaski Academy and the Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Home BancShares Eyes Another Florida Bank, Expects More Acquisitions 1 day ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 9 months ago
- Wal-Mart Jumps Into the Money Transfer Business, Loudly 1 day ago
- Attorney General Rejects Wording of Proposal to Make Alcohol Sales Legal Througout Arkansas 1 day ago