Rush Harding has led Crews & Associates since 1996, a tenure that has continued through the 2000 acquisition by Searcy’s First Security Bancorp. Crews contributed almost $10 million to First Security's bottom line during 2010.
Harding was among a six-man cadre who in 1979 founded the municipal bond house that grew into an investment banking firm. Harding serves on the board of trustees for the University of Central Arkansas at Conway as well as boards at Pulaski Academy and the Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame.
- Video: WSJ Looks at Wal-Mart's High-Stakes Battle With Amazon
- Tyson Foods Plans $11M Expansion in Sherman, Texas
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Arkansas Officials Confirm Avian Flu in Scott County Chicken 12 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 3 days ago
- UALR Names Paula Casey As Interim Vice Provost 12 hours ago
- Arkansas Insurance Department Prepares for Affordable Care Act 3 days ago
- CALS Considers Naming New Children's Library for Hillary Clinton 10 hours ago