Rush F. Harding
Rush Harding was part of a small cadre who in 1979 founded a municipal bond house that grew into an investment banking firm. He has led Crews & Associates since 1996, a tenure that has continued through the 2000 acquisition by Searcy’s First Security Bancorp. Harding serves on the Arkansas Arts Center Board of Trustees and the Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame Board of Directors. In partnership with his son, Payne, Harding bankrolled downtown Little Rock’s new upscale restaurant Cache, which opened for fine dining last year.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Grand Jury Indicts 4 Tied to One Bank Loans to Alberto Solaroli 16 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 23 hours ago
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 2 days ago