Rush Harding has led Crews & Associates since 1996, a tenure that has continued through the 2000 acquisition by Searcy’s First Security Bancorp. Crews contributed almost $10 million to First Security's bottom line during 2010.
Harding was among a six-man cadre who in 1979 founded the municipal bond house that grew into an investment banking firm. Harding serves on the board of trustees for the University of Central Arkansas at Conway as well as boards at Pulaski Academy and the Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Arkansas' 75 Largest Private Companies 2 years ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 2 days ago
- Revenue at Largest Private Companies Ranges From $80 Million to $3 Billion 2 years ago
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV 8 hours ago