Rush Harding has led Crews & Associates since 1996, a tenure that has continued through the 2000 acquisition by Searcy’s First Security Bancorp. Crews contributed almost $10 million to First Security's bottom line during 2010.
Harding was among a six-man cadre who in 1979 founded the municipal bond house that grew into an investment banking firm. Harding serves on the board of trustees for the University of Central Arkansas at Conway as well as boards at Pulaski Academy and the Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame.
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here 20 hours ago
- Peco Foods Announces Northeast Arkansas Plant, 1,000 Jobs 22 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 1 day ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 5 days ago