Arvest Asset Management
Calvin Jarrett leads Arvest Asset Management, with more than $578 million in assets under management. The regional firm, owned by the Walton family, is one of the largest Arkansas-based brokerage firms, with offices in Oklahoma, Missouri and Kansas. Jarrett's tenure with Arvest covers more than 21 years. The CPA has worked with Arvest Asset Management since 1996, and his Arvest résumé includes stints with bank operations in 1987-94.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Grand Jury Indicts 4 Tied to One Bank Loans to Alberto Solaroli 20 hours ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 1 day ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 4 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- McLarty Automotive Group Buys Missouri Dealership From Frank Fletcher 22 hours ago