President and Owner
Lieblong & Associates
Alex Lieblong established a national reputation on his sharp investment know-how even before striking out on his own in 1997. An avowed investment contrarian, he opened the Little Rock office of PaineWebber in 1987 after working at Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith. Lieblong has made millions for himself and his clients while uncovering opportunities and building his own lucrative hedge fund for big-buck investors. He serves on the board of directors at Conway’s Home BancShares and Ballard Petroleum Holdings of Billings, Montana, and is a member of the Arkansas Racing Commission.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 2 days ago
- Book Excerpt: Charles Morgan on Jeff Ubben, Acxiom's Battle With ValueAct 8 hours ago
- Cameron Smith, Karen Fetzer Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 12 hours ago
- No Thanks! Companies Reject 'Shark Tank' Deals, Still Thrive 1 day ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 1 day ago