President and Owner
Lieblong & Associates
Alex Lieblong has made millions for himself and his clients while uncovering opportunities and building his own lucrative hedge fund for big-buck investors.
An avowed investment contrarian, he built a national reputation on his sharp investment know-how at PaineWebber and Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith before striking out on his own in 1997. Lieblong, a thoroughbred investor and enthusiast, is a member of the Arkansas Racing Commission and the board of directors atHome BancShares,Lodgian Inc. and Ballard Petroleum.
- YRC CEO is Done Talking About That ABF Freight Takeover Offer
- More Trouble at David Henry's Plaza Towers
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- UA, ASU Boards Approve Tuition Hikes 10 hours ago
- Mike Duke Among Top 50 Highest-Paid CEOs As Ranked by AP 14 hours ago
- Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner Resigns Amid Charges She Took Cash 2 days ago
- Video Surfaces Of Former State Great, Basil Shabazz 4 years ago
- Update: Intruder Arrested at Arkansas Governor's Mansion 15 hours ago