President and Owner
Lieblong & Associates
Alex Lieblong has made millions for himself and his clients while uncovering opportunities and building his own lucrative hedge fund for big-buck investors.
An avowed investment contrarian, he built a national reputation on his sharp investment know-how at PaineWebber and Merrill Lynch Pierce Fenner & Smith before striking out on his own in 1997. Lieblong, a thoroughbred investor and enthusiast, is a member of the Arkansas Racing Commission and the board of directors atHome BancShares,Lodgian Inc. and Ballard Petroleum.
- Reuters Goes Inside Serco, the Obamacare Hub in Rogers That Employs 1,600
- Online Advertisers Back Mark Pryor, Other Democrats
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Bank Directors Predict More Mergers, Acquisitions in 2014 4 days ago
- Reuters Goes Inside Serco, the Obamacare Hub in Rogers That Employs 1,600 10 hours ago
- VIC Portfolio Company Announces Patent for Brain Health Product 10 hours ago
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 2 weeks ago
- Arvest Plans Consumer Sentiment Survey for Arkansas, Missouri, Oklahoma 10 hours ago