Principal and Co-owner
Foundation Resource Management
Mark Millsap entered his 30th year as a value investment manager, helping supervise more than $1.9 billion in assets at Foundation Resource Management.
Before co-founding the firm in 2001, Millsap worked at Little Rock’s Meridian Management Co. for 12 years. His career began with an eight-year stint as a portfolio manager for AmSouth Bank in Birmingham, Ala.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 19 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 3 days ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 16 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Mike Beebe Appoints 43 to State Boards, Commissions 2 days ago