Principal and Co-owner
Foundation Resource Management
Mark Millsap entered his 30th year as a value investment manager, helping supervise more than $1.9 billion in assets at Foundation Resource Management.
Before co-founding the firm in 2001, Millsap worked at Little Rock’s Meridian Management Co. for 12 years. His career began with an eight-year stint as a portfolio manager for AmSouth Bank in Birmingham, Ala.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- #ARWX: Homes, Businesses Without Power; Flights Canceled at LIT, XNA 9 hours ago
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 3 days ago
- American Cancels Nearly 1,000 Flights Amid Ice Storm 9 hours ago
- Stratton's Market Growing In Both Size and Offerings 5 days ago
- Arkansas Best to Close 30 Service Terminals 2 days ago