Principal and Co-owner
Foundation Resource Management
Mark Millsap entered his 30th year as a value investment manager, helping supervise more than $1.9 billion in assets at Foundation Resource Management.
Before co-founding the firm in 2001, Millsap worked at Little Rock’s Meridian Management Co. for 12 years. His career began with an eight-year stint as a portfolio manager for AmSouth Bank in Birmingham, Ala.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 8 months ago
- Maumelle Hampton Inn Hosts $6.3 Million Sale (Real Deals) 6 days ago
- Steele Stephens: Martha Shoffner Took $6K at Arkansas Capitol 2 days ago
- Update: Martha Shoffner to Start Trial Tuesday on 14 Corruption Counts 6 days ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 2 days ago