Principal and Co-owner
Foundation Resource Management
Mark Millsap entered his 30th year as a value investment manager, helping supervise more than $1.9 billion in assets at Foundation Resource Management.
Before co-founding the firm in 2001, Millsap worked at Little Rock’s Meridian Management Co. for 12 years. His career began with an eight-year stint as a portfolio manager for AmSouth Bank in Birmingham, Ala.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- A Wet State of Mind (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Three More Banks Sue Dennis Smiley Over Loans 2 days ago
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale 15 hours ago
- Judge Rules Martha Shoffner Corruption Conviction Will Stand 9 hours ago
- Boyle Building in Little Rock Will Carry Aloft Hotel Banner 2 days ago