Principal and Co-owner
Foundation Resource Management
Mark Millsap entered his 30th year as a value investment manager, helping supervise more than $1.9 billion in assets at Foundation Resource Management.
Before co-founding the firm in 2001, Millsap worked at Little Rock’s Meridian Management Co. for 12 years. His career began with an eight-year stint as a portfolio manager for AmSouth Bank in Birmingham, Ala.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Federal Jury Finds Martha Shoffner Guilty of Bribery, Extortion 19 hours ago
- CJRW Takes On Changes in Marketing Industry 3 days ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 1 day ago
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 1 day ago
- IberiaBank Keeps Adding Acquisitions 3 days ago