Arkansas President and Commercial Bank Executive
Bank of America
Wilson Moore has served as Bank of America’s middle-market executive in Little Rock since 2000 when he left the Jonesboro operation to return to Little Rock.
Moore oversees a banking franchise with more than $3.2 billion in deposits, ranking among the state's largest. He also is commercial bank executive for Oklahoma and Amarillo, Texas. His banking career bank dates back 29 years to Worthen Bank and through its successors, Boatmen’s, NationsBank and BOA.
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- State Court Signals Ruling on Marriage (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 11 hours ago
- Apartment Building Sells for $7.4 Million 7 years ago
- Entergy Breaks Ground on New $23M Center in Little Rock 2 weeks ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Gets $25.6M Pay Package 7 months ago