Arkansas President and Commercial Bank Executive
Bank of America
Wilson Moore has served as Bank of America’s middle-market executive in Little Rock since 2000 when he left the Jonesboro operation to return to Little Rock.
Moore oversees a banking franchise with more than $3.2 billion in deposits, ranking among the state's largest. He also is commercial bank executive for Oklahoma and Amarillo, Texas. His banking career bank dates back 29 years to Worthen Bank and through its successors, Boatmen’s, NationsBank and BOA.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 3 hours ago
- State Supreme Court Denies Alltel Motion for Arbitration 23 hours ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Square Off in Televised Debate 3 hours ago
- Arkansas Tech to Offer MSBA Degree Online 19 hours ago
- Arkansas' Higher Education Enrollment Down 1 Percent 1 day ago