Arkansas President and Commercial Bank Executive
Bank of America
Wilson Moore has served as Bank of America’s middle-market executive in Little Rock since 2000 when he left the Jonesboro operation to return to Little Rock.
Moore oversees a banking franchise with more than $3.2 billion in deposits, ranking among the state's largest. He also is commercial bank executive for Oklahoma and Amarillo, Texas. His banking career bank dates back 29 years to Worthen Bank and through its successors, Boatmen’s, NationsBank and BOA.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 19 hours ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 8 hours ago
- Turner Grain Trustee Asks for Chapter 7 Liquidation 19 hours ago
- Pyramid Transaction Adds Up to $2.9M (Real Deals) 19 hours ago
- Compass Pointe Plans To Purchase Woodland Heights 19 hours ago