Arkansas President and Commercial Bank Executive
Bank of America
Wilson Moore has served as Bank of America’s middle-market executive in Little Rock since 2000 when he left the Jonesboro operation to return to Little Rock.
Moore oversees a banking franchise with more than $3.2 billion in deposits, ranking among the state's largest. He also is commercial bank executive for Oklahoma and Amarillo, Texas. His banking career bank dates back 29 years to Worthen Bank and through its successors, Boatmen’s, NationsBank and BOA.
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Trinity Renewed: Keller Links Health of Episcopal Church to Community 2 days ago
- Johnny Allison Donates $5M to Arkansas State Athletics Department 14 hours ago
- $50M Revitalization Plan Aims To Turn El Dorado into Cultural Mecca 2 days ago
- Butch Calhoun Requests Assistance for Turner Grain Farmers 18 hours ago
- ADW Capital Takes 3 Percent Stake in USA Truck, Calls for CEO's Ouster 1 day ago