Arkansas President and Commercial Bank Executive
Bank of America
Wilson Moore has served as Bank of America’s middle-market executive in Little Rock since 2000 when he left the Jonesboro operation to return to Little Rock.
Moore oversees a banking franchise with more than $3.2 billion in deposits, ranking among the state's largest. He also is commercial bank executive for Oklahoma and Amarillo, Texas. His banking career bank dates back 29 years to Worthen Bank and through its successors, Boatmen’s, NationsBank and BOA.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- New UCA President Houston Davis Talks Priorities, Plans 7 hours ago
- Machen Succeeds McFatridge as CEO of Bear State Financial 2 days ago
- Price-Fixing Lawsuit Triggers More Litigation Against Tyson 5 days ago
- Trump, Sworn in as President, Promises to Put 'America First' 6 hours ago
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax 9 hours ago