Arkansas President and Commercial Bank Executive
Bank of America
Wilson Moore has served as Bank of America’s middle-market executive in Little Rock since 2000 when he left the Jonesboro operation to return to Little Rock.
Moore oversees a banking franchise with more than $3.2 billion in deposits, ranking among the state's largest. He also is commercial bank executive for Oklahoma and Amarillo, Texas. His banking career bank dates back 29 years to Worthen Bank and through its successors, Boatmen’s, NationsBank and BOA.
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas 5 hours ago
- University of Arkansas Alumna Gives $600k to Alma Mater 1 day ago
- Home BancShares Completes Purchase of Broward Financial 5 hours ago
- Turner Grain Collapse Prompts Legislation 2 hours ago
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 2 hours ago