Beall Barclay & Co.
Barbara Hambrick began at Beal Barclay in 1994 and, after Randy Philpot stepped aside from the position, became managing member in 2010. Her work is mostly focused on oil and gas, construction contracting and nonprofit and government industries, and she also serves as the firm's director of personnel.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 8 months ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Steele Stephens: Martha Shoffner Took $6K at Arkansas Capitol 2 days ago