Beall Barclay & Co.
Barbara Hambrick, who joined Beall Barclay in 1994, became managing member of the firm in 2010, which celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2013. The same year, Arkansas Business placed the firm at No. 4 on its most recent list of the state’s largest accounting firms. Hambrick also serves as the firm’s personnel director. She received her bachelor’s degree in accounting from Oklahoma State University in 1993. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Arkansas Association of Certified Public Accountants.
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- King Coal CEO Stephen Parks Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud 23 hours ago
- Tracy Morgan Settles Lawsuit with Wal-Mart Over Fatal Crash 22 hours ago
- Familiar Face Leads Bank of the Ozarks In Carolinas 4 days ago
- Someone's Son Is Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 4 days ago
- Arkansas Justices Reject New Arguments in Gay Marriage Case 3 hours ago