Beall Barclay & Co.
Barbara Hambrick began at Beal Barclay in 1994 and, after Randy Philpot stepped aside from the position, became managing member in 2010. Her work is mostly focused on oil and gas, construction contracting and nonprofit and government industries, and she also serves as the firm's director of personnel.
- YRC CEO is Done Talking About That ABF Freight Takeover Offer
- More Trouble at David Henry's Plaza Towers
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Mike Duke Among Top 50 Highest-Paid CEOs As Ranked by AP 12 hours ago
- Update: Intruder Arrested at Arkansas Governor's Mansion 13 hours ago
- Majestic Hotel in Hot Springs for Sale 17 hours ago
- Riggs Tractor Rolls With Rental Trend 4 days ago
- Historic Fort Smith Building to Be Renovated 16 hours ago