Beall Barclay & Co.
Barbara Hambrick, who joined Beall Barclay in 1994, became managing member of the firm in 2010, which celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2013. The same year, Arkansas Business placed the firm at No. 4 on its most recent list of the state’s largest accounting firms. Hambrick also serves as the firm’s personnel director. She received her bachelor’s degree in accounting from Oklahoma State University in 1993. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Arkansas Association of Certified Public Accountants.
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Stephens Inc. Hires 5 From Sterne Agee 6 days ago
- CJRW@SXSWi: Reaching Those Big-Spending Millennials 1 month ago
- Asa Hutchinson Chooses 3 Justices for Gay Marriage Case 5 days ago
- Arkansas Legislature Refers 3 Proposed Constitutional Amendments 2 weeks ago