Beall Barclay & Co.
Barbara Hambrick, who joined Beall Barclay in 1994, became managing member of the firm in 2010, which celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2013. The same year, Arkansas Business placed the firm at No. 4 on its most recent list of the state’s largest accounting firms. Hambrick also serves as the firm’s personnel director. She received her bachelor’s degree in accounting from Oklahoma State University in 1993. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Arkansas Association of Certified Public Accountants.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Christen Franke of Franke's Cafeteria Dies at 37 1 day ago
- Governor, Speaker, Senate Leader Name 5 to Medical Marijuana Commission 1 day ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Throws Out Ruling on Birth Certificate Law 9 hours ago
- Gary Rickenbach Gets 2 Years of Probation, 100 Service Hours 1 day ago
- The Overtime Exemption Rules Are On Hold — What Do You Do Now? (Stuart Jackson Commentary) 12 hours ago