Beall Barclay & Co.
Barbara Hambrick, who joined Beall Barclay in 1994, became managing member of the firm in 2010, which celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2013. The same year, Arkansas Business placed the firm at No. 4 on its most recent list of the state’s largest accounting firms. Hambrick also serves as the firm’s personnel director. She received her bachelor’s degree in accounting from Oklahoma State University in 1993. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Arkansas Association of Certified Public Accountants.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Cameron Smith & Associates Expanding 1 week ago
- State Chamber Drafting Bill to Clarify Marijuana Law for Employers 7 days ago
- John Goodson To Defend Himself at Circuit Court of Appeals 1 week ago
- With Trump's Victory, GOP Hopes to Overhaul Medicaid 4 weeks ago
- PACE Financing Allows Aldersgate Apartments To Put Costs on Tax Bill 2 months ago