Beall Barclay & Co.
Barbara Hambrick, who joined Beall Barclay in 1994, became managing member of the firm in 2010, which celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2013. The same year, Arkansas Business placed the firm at No. 4 on its most recent list of the state’s largest accounting firms. Hambrick also serves as the firm’s personnel director. She received her bachelor’s degree in accounting from Oklahoma State University in 1993. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Arkansas Association of Certified Public Accountants.
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Tom Dalton of Innovate Arkansas: Funding for Early Stage Startups Has Increased
- Maumelle Warehouse Attracts $11.2M Sale (Real Deals) 6 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 6 hours ago
- Baptist Health Struck With Buyer's Remorse Over WLR School Deal 6 hours ago
- One Bank Takes Claims Against David Crews to Federal Bankruptcy Court 6 hours ago