Beall Barclay & Co.
Barbara Hambrick, who joined Beall Barclay in 1994, became managing member of the firm in 2010, which celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2013. The same year, Arkansas Business placed the firm at No. 4 on its most recent list of the state’s largest accounting firms. Hambrick also serves as the firm’s personnel director. She received her bachelor’s degree in accounting from Oklahoma State University in 1993. She is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Arkansas Association of Certified Public Accountants.
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Grand Savings, Citizens Banks Add Execs in Rogers (NWA Movers & Shakers) 8 hours ago
- Modern Storage Draws $3.3M Transaction (Real Deals) 8 hours ago
- Simmons First Names Susan Lanigan New Board Member 3 days ago
- ABC Director Bud Roberts, Two Others Resign 4 days ago
- Homebank Holds Claim in El Dorado Man's $3.3M Bankruptcy 8 hours ago