Chairman, President and CEO
First Security Bancorp
Reynie Rutledge, an alumnus of the Worthen Bank organization, began building today’s $4.4 billion-asset First Security Bancorp when he was 27. Since beginning his work at First Security in 1977, he has established the privately held lender as one of the largest and most profitable banking franchises in Arkansas. The company operates more than 70 offices around Arkansas. Rutledge serves on the University of Arkansas System Board of Trustees.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 19 hours ago
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 3 days ago