Randy Sims succeeded John Allison as CEO of Home BancShares Inc. of Conway on July 17, 2009. His tenure with the company predates its $51 million IPO in 2006. Sims teamed up with Allison in 1998, leaving First National Bank of Conway as senior vice president to become president and CEO of First State Bank (now Centennial Bank). Sims is a member of the University of Central Arkansas board of trustees.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 3 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 1 day ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 1 day ago
- Book Excerpt: Charles Morgan on Jeff Ubben, Acxiom's Battle With ValueAct 2 days ago
- Cameron Smith, Karen Fetzer Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 2 days ago