Warren Stephens, with an estimated net worth of $2.5 billion, ranks among the world's 500 wealthiest people, according to Forbes. Stephens became head of the family’s venerable investment banking firm on his 29th birthday.
Affiliates Stephens Capital Management and Stephens Investment Management have a combined $3.6 billion in assets under management. Stephens is a member of the board of directors of Dillard’s Inc. and the board of trustees at Washington & Lee University in Lexington, Va.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- NLR Nursing Home Switches Hands in a $7.04 Million Deal (Real Deals) 7 years ago
- Political Strategist Noelle Nikpours' Racy Website Replaced 6 years ago
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 3 days ago