Warren Stephens has led the investment banking firm since he was named CEO in 1986. He has been the sole owner of Stephens Inc. since 2006 when the family divvied up business interests. Stephens Inc. has $5.2 billion in assets under management. Along the way, he developed the Alotian Club, his ultra-exclusive golf destination west of Little Rock that opened in 2004. Stephens serves on the board of trustees at Washington & Lee University in Lexington, Virginia, his alma mater, and the Dillard’s Inc. board of directors.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 17 hours ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 7 hours ago
- Turner Grain Trustee Asks for Chapter 7 Liquidation 17 hours ago
- Pyramid Transaction Adds Up to $2.9M (Real Deals) 17 hours ago
- Compass Pointe Plans To Purchase Woodland Heights 17 hours ago