Warren Stephens, with an estimated net worth of $2.5 billion, ranks among the world's 500 wealthiest people, according to Forbes. Stephens became head of the family’s venerable investment banking firm on his 29th birthday.
Affiliates Stephens Capital Management and Stephens Investment Management have a combined $3.6 billion in assets under management. Stephens is a member of the board of directors of Dillard’s Inc. and the board of trustees at Washington & Lee University in Lexington, Va.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Obamacare Hit by Ruling, but Subsidies to Continue 8 hours ago
- Arkansas Law Grads Still Finding Tight Market 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 2 days ago
- Top Brands Fuel Tyson's Biggest Play 2 days ago
- UCA Names Kelley Erstine Chief of Staff 9 hours ago