Warren Stephens, with an estimated net worth of $2.5 billion, ranks among the world's 500 wealthiest people, according to Forbes. Stephens became head of the family’s venerable investment banking firm on his 29th birthday.
Affiliates Stephens Capital Management and Stephens Investment Management have a combined $3.6 billion in assets under management. Stephens is a member of the board of directors of Dillard’s Inc. and the board of trustees at Washington & Lee University in Lexington, Va.
- Video: WSJ Looks at Wal-Mart's High-Stakes Battle With Amazon
- Tyson Foods Plans $11M Expansion in Sherman, Texas
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Arkansas Officials Confirm Avian Flu in Scott County Chicken 12 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 3 days ago
- UALR Names Paula Casey As Interim Vice Provost 12 hours ago
- Arkansas Insurance Department Prepares for Affordable Care Act 3 days ago
- CALS Considers Naming New Children's Library for Hillary Clinton 9 hours ago