Warren Stephens, with an estimated net worth of $2.5 billion, ranks among the world's 500 wealthiest people, according to Forbes. Stephens became head of the family’s venerable investment banking firm on his 29th birthday.
Affiliates Stephens Capital Management and Stephens Investment Management have a combined $3.6 billion in assets under management. Stephens is a member of the board of directors of Dillard’s Inc. and the board of trustees at Washington & Lee University in Lexington, Va.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- $150 Million Sale Brings an End To Wilson Empire 3 years ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 7 days ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon, Wife Give $1M to UA Walton Business College 3 days ago
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012 2 weeks ago