Arkansas Capital Corp.
Sam Walls this year pushed the development of Arkansas entrepreneurship forward by expanding the Youth Entrepreneurial Showcase to include grades nine-12. It's another in a long line of programs that Walls has helped roll out to promoteeconomic development during his 21 years at Arkansas Capital Corp.
The group remains a leader in small-business lending and has aided capital-hungry firms with more than $998 million in financing. Walls serves on the Little Rock board of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, one on a string of boards on which he sits.
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Questions About Martha Shoffner's Arrest That Should Be Answered Monday
- Video: What We Know About the Arrest of Martha Shoffner
- Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner Resigns Amid Charges She Took Cash 15 hours ago
- New UCA President Allen Meadors Called a Uniter 4 years ago
- Remington Plans $32 Million Expansion of Lonoke Ammunition Plant 23 hours ago
- Arkansas Best CEO Says Agreement With Teamasters Will Help 'Restore Profitability' 21 hours ago
- State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Arrested for Extortion by FBI 4 days ago