Arkansas Capital Corp.
Sam Walls this year pushed the development of Arkansas entrepreneurship forward by expanding the Youth Entrepreneurial Showcase to include grades nine-12. It's another in a long line of programs that Walls has helped roll out to promoteeconomic development during his 21 years at Arkansas Capital Corp.
The group remains a leader in small-business lending and has aided capital-hungry firms with more than $998 million in financing. Walls serves on the Little Rock board of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, one on a string of boards on which he sits.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain 1 day ago
- Alcohol Amendment Will Be on November Ballot 1 day ago
- Farmers Dismayed As New Farm Bill Dumps Direct Payments 6 days ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 2 days ago
- Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 2 days ago