Arkansas Capital Corp.
Sam Walls this year pushed the development of Arkansas entrepreneurship forward by expanding the Youth Entrepreneurial Showcase to include grades nine-12. It's another in a long line of programs that Walls has helped roll out to promoteeconomic development during his 21 years at Arkansas Capital Corp.
The group remains a leader in small-business lending and has aided capital-hungry firms with more than $998 million in financing. Walls serves on the Little Rock board of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, one on a string of boards on which he sits.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 8 months ago
- Arkansas Best Execs Enjoy Fruit of Profitable 2013 5 days ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- Filing Period Highlights Arkansas Political Shift (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 13 hours ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 3 days ago