Arkansas Capital Corp.
Sam Walls this year pushed the development of Arkansas entrepreneurship forward by expanding the Youth Entrepreneurial Showcase to include grades nine-12. It's another in a long line of programs that Walls has helped roll out to promoteeconomic development during his 21 years at Arkansas Capital Corp.
The group remains a leader in small-business lending and has aided capital-hungry firms with more than $998 million in financing. Walls serves on the Little Rock board of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, one on a string of boards on which he sits.
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Clinton Family Remembers Oscar de la Renta
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 2 days ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 2 days ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 2 days ago
- Hendrix President Bill Tsutsui Says Private Education Affordable in a Roundabout Way 2 days ago