Arkansas Capital Corp.
Sam Walls this year pushed the development of Arkansas entrepreneurship forward by expanding the Youth Entrepreneurial Showcase to include grades nine-12. It's another in a long line of programs that Walls has helped roll out to promoteeconomic development during his 21 years at Arkansas Capital Corp.
The group remains a leader in small-business lending and has aided capital-hungry firms with more than $998 million in financing. Walls serves on the Little Rock board of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, one on a string of boards on which he sits.
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Update: Tyson Foods' $4.2B AdvancePierre Deal 'About Growth' 12 hours ago
- Even in Bankruptcy, College Debt Stands 2 days ago
- Petit & Keet to Open May 18 9 hours ago
- Higher Education Bubble Vexing for Arkansas Institutions 2 days ago
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization 1 day ago