Arkansas Capital Corp.
Sam Walls this year pushed the development of Arkansas entrepreneurship forward by expanding the Youth Entrepreneurial Showcase to include grades nine-12. It's another in a long line of programs that Walls has helped roll out to promoteeconomic development during his 21 years at Arkansas Capital Corp.
The group remains a leader in small-business lending and has aided capital-hungry firms with more than $998 million in financing. Walls serves on the Little Rock board of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, one on a string of boards on which he sits.
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- Sprint to Add Regional HQ in Little Rock, 100 Jobs by Year's End 2 days ago
- Little Rock Tech Park Board Endorses I-30 Plan 4 days ago
- Jacksonville Buildings to be Demolished Before $65M High School Construction 1 week ago
- MedExpress Double-Dose Buy Tops $4.4 Million (Real Deals) 7 days ago
- Walnut Ridge, Others See Development Boost from I-57 Designation 2 days ago