Arkansas Capital Corp.
Sam Walls this year pushed the development of Arkansas entrepreneurship forward by expanding the Youth Entrepreneurial Showcase to include grades nine-12. It's another in a long line of programs that Walls has helped roll out to promoteeconomic development during his 21 years at Arkansas Capital Corp.
The group remains a leader in small-business lending and has aided capital-hungry firms with more than $998 million in financing. Walls serves on the Little Rock board of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, one on a string of boards on which he sits.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood 14 hours ago
- Technological Innovations Bring Profitable Changes to the Fayetteville Shale 2 days ago
- South Arkansas Formation Proves Disappointing So Far 2 days ago
- Regions Bank Adds Wayland Wiggins to Roster 2 days ago
- Governor's Quality Awards Go to 28 Arkansas Organizations 14 hours ago