Arkansas Capital Corp.
Sam Walls this year pushed the development of Arkansas entrepreneurship forward by expanding the Youth Entrepreneurial Showcase to include grades nine-12. It's another in a long line of programs that Walls has helped roll out to promoteeconomic development during his 21 years at Arkansas Capital Corp.
The group remains a leader in small-business lending and has aided capital-hungry firms with more than $998 million in financing. Walls serves on the Little Rock board of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, one on a string of boards on which he sits.
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Sherwood, Pulaski County Sued Over Hot Check Court Fines, Arrests 2 days ago
- LRCVB Moves Ahead on Deal for Cromwell Building 1 day ago
- Group Asks Arkansas Court to Block Medical Marijuana Measure 8 hours ago
- Issue 3: A Job-Luring Amendment, or Corporate Welfare? 4 days ago
- Cornelius Schnitzler: Air Industry Lifts Arkansas in Berlin 4 days ago