Arkansas Capital Corp.
Sam Walls this year pushed the development of Arkansas entrepreneurship forward by expanding the Youth Entrepreneurial Showcase to include grades nine-12. It's another in a long line of programs that Walls has helped roll out to promoteeconomic development during his 21 years at Arkansas Capital Corp.
The group remains a leader in small-business lending and has aided capital-hungry firms with more than $998 million in financing. Walls serves on the Little Rock board of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, one on a string of boards on which he sits.
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- University of Arkansas Alumna Gives $600k to Alma Mater 19 hours ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 1 day ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 4 days ago
- Interim Director for Arkansas Prisons Named 4 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 4 days ago