Arkansas Capital Corp.
Sam Walls this year pushed the development of Arkansas entrepreneurship forward by expanding the Youth Entrepreneurial Showcase to include grades nine-12. It's another in a long line of programs that Walls has helped roll out to promoteeconomic development during his 21 years at Arkansas Capital Corp.
The group remains a leader in small-business lending and has aided capital-hungry firms with more than $998 million in financing. Walls serves on the Little Rock board of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, one on a string of boards on which he sits.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Lawsuit, Liens Hit Scott Reed's Main Street Projects 14 hours ago
- State Chamber Investigation Follows Resignation of SVP Susie Marks 14 hours ago
- Chef Lee Richardson May Be Ready to 'Cache' In 14 hours ago
- Little Rock Warehouse Sells for Almost $1.8M (Real Deals) 14 hours ago
- Group Aims for 1-Gig Service in Little Rock 14 hours ago