Arkansas Capital Corp.
Sam Walls this year pushed the development of Arkansas entrepreneurship forward by expanding the Youth Entrepreneurial Showcase to include grades nine-12. It's another in a long line of programs that Walls has helped roll out to promoteeconomic development during his 21 years at Arkansas Capital Corp.
The group remains a leader in small-business lending and has aided capital-hungry firms with more than $998 million in financing. Walls serves on the Little Rock board of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, one on a string of boards on which he sits.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Whataburger On Way to Fayetteville (NWA Real Deals) 4 days ago
- Rick Crawford Among 5 to Oppose VA Overhaul Measure 15 hours ago
- Our Community, Our Dollars Ends Efforts in Faulkner, Craighead Counties 4 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 2014 Power List 4 days ago
- NERA Study: EPA Regs Would Cost Arkansas Jobs, Millions in Compliance 12 hours ago