Arkansas Capital Corp.
Sam Walls this year pushed the development of Arkansas entrepreneurship forward by expanding the Youth Entrepreneurial Showcase to include grades nine-12. It's another in a long line of programs that Walls has helped roll out to promoteeconomic development during his 21 years at Arkansas Capital Corp.
The group remains a leader in small-business lending and has aided capital-hungry firms with more than $998 million in financing. Walls serves on the Little Rock board of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, one on a string of boards on which he sits.
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Jeff Amerine: 'Open Innovation' Model Can Work for Entire State 2 days ago
- Courtyard by Marriott to Open Along Highway 49 in Jonesboro 22 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Closes on Land for New Fayetteville Store (NWA Real Deals) 5 days ago
- King Coal CEO Stephen Parks Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud 3 days ago
- USA Truck, Knight Transportation End Takeover Battle, Lawsuit 1 year ago