Arkansas Capital Corp.
Sam Walls this year pushed the development of Arkansas entrepreneurship forward by expanding the Youth Entrepreneurial Showcase to include grades nine-12. It's another in a long line of programs that Walls has helped roll out to promoteeconomic development during his 21 years at Arkansas Capital Corp.
The group remains a leader in small-business lending and has aided capital-hungry firms with more than $998 million in financing. Walls serves on the Little Rock board of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, one on a string of boards on which he sits.
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- SPONSORED: 3 Ways Wharton Business Scholars Challenge Retirement Thinking 1 day ago
- 4 Insurers Propose Rate Increases of at Least 10 Percent 2 days ago
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 3 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas' Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 3 days ago
- Tux Dollars at Work as Menguin Raises Nearly $1M from Investors 3 days ago