Arkansas Capital Corp.
Sam Walls this year pushed the development of Arkansas entrepreneurship forward by expanding the Youth Entrepreneurial Showcase to include grades nine-12. It's another in a long line of programs that Walls has helped roll out to promoteeconomic development during his 21 years at Arkansas Capital Corp.
The group remains a leader in small-business lending and has aided capital-hungry firms with more than $998 million in financing. Walls serves on the Little Rock board of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, one on a string of boards on which he sits.
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Chinese Firm Agrees to Put Garment Plant in Little Rock, Employ 400 1 day ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Names 4 Inductees 1 day ago
- 'Razorback Nation' Anchor Resigns After Mixing Medication and Alcohol 3 days ago
- UCA Selects 4 President Finalists to Interview On Campus 3 hours ago
- A Power Line to Nowhere (Julie Morton Commentary) 5 days ago