Arkansas Capital Corp.
Sam Walls this year pushed the development of Arkansas entrepreneurship forward by expanding the Youth Entrepreneurial Showcase to include grades nine-12. It's another in a long line of programs that Walls has helped roll out to promoteeconomic development during his 21 years at Arkansas Capital Corp.
The group remains a leader in small-business lending and has aided capital-hungry firms with more than $998 million in financing. Walls serves on the Little Rock board of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, one on a string of boards on which he sits.
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Report Shows Northwest Arkansas Competing Well With Bigger Cities 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart to Cut Hundreds of Jobs at Headquarters 3 days ago
- $280K USDA Grant to Promote High-Paying, In-Demand Agriculture Careers 2 days ago
- One Bank Announces Settlement Over 'Scooter' Stuart Money 3 days ago
- Forbes List of Richest People for 2015 Includes 10 with Arkansas Ties 4 days ago