Arkansas Capital Corp.
Sam Walls this year pushed the development of Arkansas entrepreneurship forward by expanding the Youth Entrepreneurial Showcase to include grades nine-12. It's another in a long line of programs that Walls has helped roll out to promoteeconomic development during his 21 years at Arkansas Capital Corp.
The group remains a leader in small-business lending and has aided capital-hungry firms with more than $998 million in financing. Walls serves on the Little Rock board of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, one on a string of boards on which he sits.
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- First National Bank of Lawrence County Bilked of at Least $3.9M 3 hours ago
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 10 hours ago
- Park Avenue Lofts Sells In $36M Transaction (Real Deals) 10 hours ago
- AFCU Withdrawn from Tech Park Package 10 hours ago
- Supply Lags Demand for Osteopathic Residencies 10 hours ago