Arkansas Area President
Lynn Wright presides over one of the largest banking franchises in Arkansas. His territory, which covers most of the state, provides the lion's share of $4.4 billion in Arkansas deposits held by Regions Bank. Wright joined Regions with its 1998 acquisition of Little Rock's First Commercial Corp., where he was chief financial officer.
Wright became Central Arkansas Group President with Regions in the wake of the transaction. He rose through the ranks at First Commercial, where he started as an accountant in 1984.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- Saline County Timberland Packed Into $13.5M Sale 4 hours ago
- Former Liberty President John Freeman Moves to Evolve Bank & Trust 4 hours ago
- WLR Auto Dealerships Hitting the Road from Chenal to Col. Glenn 4 hours ago
- Hot Springs Measuring Meters in Innovative Ways (Technology Advancements | Winner, 20,000+) 4 hours ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 10 months ago