Arkansas Area President
Lynn Wright presides over one of the largest banking franchises in Arkansas. His territory, which covers most of the state, provides the lion's share of $4.4 billion in Arkansas deposits held by Regions Bank. Wright joined Regions with its 1998 acquisition of Little Rock's First Commercial Corp., where he was chief financial officer.
Wright became Central Arkansas Group President with Regions in the wake of the transaction. He rose through the ranks at First Commercial, where he started as an accountant in 1984.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 23 hours ago
- Maverick Transportation Opens $4M Driving Training Center 16 hours ago
- Arkansas' 75 Largest Private Companies 2 years ago