Arkansas Area President
Lynn Wright presides over one of the largest banking franchises in Arkansas. His territory, which covers most of the state, provides the lion's share of $4.4 billion in Arkansas deposits held by Regions Bank. Wright joined Regions with its 1998 acquisition of Little Rock's First Commercial Corp., where he was chief financial officer.
Wright became Central Arkansas Group President with Regions in the wake of the transaction. He rose through the ranks at First Commercial, where he started as an accountant in 1984.
- YRC CEO is Done Talking About That ABF Freight Takeover Offer
- More Trouble at David Henry's Plaza Towers
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Mike Duke Among Top 50 Highest-Paid CEOs As Ranked by AP 17 hours ago
- UA, ASU Boards Approve Tuition Hikes 13 hours ago
- New UCA President Allen Meadors Called a Uniter 4 years ago
- Majestic Hotel in Hot Springs for Sale 21 hours ago
- Historic Fort Smith Building to Be Renovated 21 hours ago