Arkansas Area President
Lynn Wright presides over one of the largest banking franchises in Arkansas. His territory, which covers most of the state, provides the lion's share of $4.4 billion in Arkansas deposits held by Regions Bank. Wright joined Regions with its 1998 acquisition of Little Rock's First Commercial Corp., where he was chief financial officer.
Wright became Central Arkansas Group President with Regions in the wake of the transaction. He rose through the ranks at First Commercial, where he started as an accountant in 1984.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Simmons First Announces Plans to Combine Bank Charters 1 day ago
- Witness Testimony Begins in Martha Shoffner Trial 10 hours ago
- UCA, First Arkansas Bank & Trust Announce Credit Card Affinity Program 7 hours ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Completes Purchase of Texas Bank 1 day ago
- Government Starts Presenting Case Against Martha Shoffner 13 hours ago