Arkansas Area President
Lynn Wright is the top executive in Arkansas for Regions Bank, which operates one of the state’s largest banking franchises with 97 offices and $4.2 billion in deposits. He joined Regions after its 1998 purchase of Little Rock’s First Commercial Corp., where he started as an accountant in 1984 and rose to chief financial officer. Wright was promoted to Central Arkansas Group president with Regions following the acquisition of First Commercial.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 16 hours ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 2 days ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 2 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 2 days ago
- Franchises Still Rule the Roost of Top Restaurants in the State by Receipts 2 days ago