In 2006, Jeff Gardner helped spin off Alltel’s wireline division and merge it with Texas-based Valor Communications Group to create Windstream.
The company has completed nine acquisitions since 2006, adding more than $4 billion in revenue and creating approximately $300 million in operating and capital synergies. Gardner has` worked in the telecommunications industry for 25 years and previously served as executive vice president and chief financial officer of Alltel Corp.
He joined Alltel in 1998. Gardner is a member of the Business Roundtable, an association of chief executive officers of leading U.S. companies. He also is chairman of the United States Telecom Association.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Georgia Mjartan to Leave Our House 21 hours ago
- Hudson Cisne & Co. Acquires Newton Owen Boyd & Smoke 20 hours ago
- Adviser's Cash Withdrawals Lead Feds to Sportsbook in Rogers 3 days ago
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame: Brinda J. Jackson, Groundbreaking Architect 3 days ago
- Online Sales, Solid Store Traffic Boost Wal-Mart in 2Q 3 hours ago