In 2006, Jeff Gardner helped spin off Alltel’s wireline division and merge it with Texas-based Valor Communications Group to create Windstream.
The company has completed nine acquisitions since 2006, adding more than $4 billion in revenue and creating approximately $300 million in operating and capital synergies. Gardner has` worked in the telecommunications industry for 25 years and previously served as executive vice president and chief financial officer of Alltel Corp.
He joined Alltel in 1998. Gardner is a member of the Business Roundtable, an association of chief executive officers of leading U.S. companies. He also is chairman of the United States Telecom Association.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- State of the South Report Cites Innovation Hub as Key to Arkansas Growth
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 3 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- One Bank Takes Claims Against David Crews to Federal Bankruptcy Court 3 days ago
- Thomas Longe Appointed to Home BancShares Board of Directors 1 day ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 3 days ago