In 2006, Jeff Gardner helped spin off Alltel’s wireline division and merge it with Texas-based Valor Communications Group to create Windstream.
The company has completed nine acquisitions since 2006, adding more than $4 billion in revenue and creating approximately $300 million in operating and capital synergies. Gardner has` worked in the telecommunications industry for 25 years and previously served as executive vice president and chief financial officer of Alltel Corp.
He joined Alltel in 1998. Gardner is a member of the Business Roundtable, an association of chief executive officers of leading U.S. companies. He also is chairman of the United States Telecom Association.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 2 days ago
- US Attorney Files to Dismiss Mail Fraud Charges Against Martha Shoffner 14 hours ago
- Evaluating New Minimum Wage's Effects (Michael Pakko Commentary) 2 days ago
- Faulkner County's Sallis Ranch Gives Sanctuary to Horses in Need 2 days ago