In 2006, Jeff Gardner helped spin off Alltel’s wireline division and merge it with Texas-based Valor Communications Group to create Windstream.
The company has completed nine acquisitions since 2006, adding more than $4 billion in revenue and creating approximately $300 million in operating and capital synergies. Gardner has` worked in the telecommunications industry for 25 years and previously served as executive vice president and chief financial officer of Alltel Corp.
He joined Alltel in 1998. Gardner is a member of the Business Roundtable, an association of chief executive officers of leading U.S. companies. He also is chairman of the United States Telecom Association.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 2 days ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 1 day ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago