In 2006, Jeff Gardner helped spin off Alltel’s wireline division and merge it with Texas-based Valor Communications Group to create Windstream.
The company has completed nine acquisitions since 2006, adding more than $4 billion in revenue and creating approximately $300 million in operating and capital synergies. Gardner has` worked in the telecommunications industry for 25 years and previously served as executive vice president and chief financial officer of Alltel Corp.
He joined Alltel in 1998. Gardner is a member of the Business Roundtable, an association of chief executive officers of leading U.S. companies. He also is chairman of the United States Telecom Association.
Arkansas Business Staff
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Davy Carter: Little Legislature Can Do To Help Turner Grain Farmers 5 hours ago
- Turner Grain Officers No Longer Principals in Related Company 9 hours ago
- 8 Farmers File Fraud Lawsuit Against Turner Grain 2 days ago
- Company Plans $900M, 440-Mile Crude Oil Pipeline Across Arkansas 1 day ago
- Dates Approved for Arkansas Waterfowl Season 9 hours ago