Tommy Lasiter has been involved in commercial real estate for his entire career, which has primarily been with Doyle Rogers Company. Lasiter has been involved in many of the company's Little Rock operations, including the company's flagship developments: the Excelsior Hotel (now the Peabody Little Rock) and the Statehouse Convention Center, and what later became the Stephens Building.
Named president and CEO of the real estate development firm in 2005, Lasiter has been a key to the firm's success. Founder Doyle Rogers said that "Tommy's professional experience in commercial real estate development and management is renowned both in Arkansas and across the nation."
As CEO and one of the firm's principal investors, Lasiter provides leadership and expertise to the company, its partners and associates. He also invests in commercial real estate assets on a national level.
Most recently, Lasiter was involved in the redevelopment of the former Blass department store building, now known as the Mann Building, on Main Street in downtown Little Rock.
Lasiter has not only overseen the development, site selection and real estate acquisitions for Doyle Rogers, but also for third-party clients. He also serves on the board of Metropolitan National Bank of Little Rock, to which he was appointed in 1983.
Working with Metropolitan, Lasiter has been chairman of the bank's audit committee and is a member of its loan and discount committee. Lasiter has also been the bank's exclusive real estate consultant, representing the institution in its site selections and acquisition transactions involving Metropolitan Tower, the state's tallest building, for which he now serves as the special asset manager.
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Gannett Nearly Doubles TV Portfolio with $2B Deal for Belo
- Little Rock's Frontline Athlete Management Boasts Five First Round Picks In MLB Draft
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 1 day ago
- Eight 40 Under 40 Honorees Who Became CEO 1 day ago
- A Look at 40 Under 40 Honorees Whose Lives Have Been Cut Short 1 day ago
- What They're Doing: Updates on Past 40 Under 40 Honorees 1 day ago
- Work to Cause Lane Closure on Interstate 630 13 hours ago