Tommy Lasiter has been involved in commercial real estate for his entire career, which has primarily been with Doyle Rogers Company. Lasiter has been involved in many of the company's Little Rock operations, including the company's flagship developments: the Excelsior Hotel (now the Marriott) and the Statehouse Convention Center, and what later became the Stephens Building.
Named president and CEO of the real estate development firm in 2005, Lasiter has been a key to the firm's success. Founder Doyle Rogers said that "Tommy's professional experience in commercial real estate development and management is renowned both in Arkansas and across the nation."
As CEO and one of the firm's principal investors, Lasiter provides leadership and expertise to the company, its partners and associates. He also invests in commercial real estate assets on a national level.
Most recently, Lasiter invested in the redevelopment of the former Blass Department Store building, now known as the Mann Building, on Main Street in downtown Little Rock.
Lasiter has not only overseen the development, site selection and real estate acquisitions for Doyle Rogers, but also for third-party clients. He has also been active in the Arkansas banking community and market. He served on the board of the former Metropolitan National Bank of Little Rock for 30 years, to which he was appointed in 1983.
He is still involved with Metropolitan Tower, the state's tallest building, for which he now serves as the special asset manager.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- CEO, CFO See Annual Compensation Decline at Acxiom 1 day ago
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 3 days ago
- Saline Memorial Completes Partnership with RCCH HealthCare 8 hours ago
- Visa Countersues Wal-Mart in Dispute Over Debit Cards 1 day ago
- Gene Whisenhunt Named President, CEO of Hickingbotham Investments 1 day ago