Tracy Rosser was promoted to Wal-Mart’s senior vice president of transportation in 2012 to replace Chris Sultemeier, who became executive vice president of logistics. Wal-Mart has the second-largest private fleet in the United States, and Rosser oversees more than 7,500 drivers. Rosser has served in a variety of executive positions since joining Wal-Mart in 1997.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 2 days ago
- Book Excerpt: Charles Morgan on Jeff Ubben, Acxiom's Battle With ValueAct 8 hours ago
- Cameron Smith, Karen Fetzer Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 12 hours ago
- No Thanks! Companies Reject 'Shark Tank' Deals, Still Thrive 1 day ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 1 day ago