Bruce Oakley Inc.
In 1993, Oakley became president of the company his father founded as a commodities trading and distribution firm. Under his direction, Oakley Inc. expanded its trucking and barge transportation web. The company generated revenue exceeding $1 billion in 2012 before dropping 5 percent to $950 million in 2013 — still enough to be the state’s largest private transportation company and ninth-largest private company. In early 2014, Oakley bought Johnston’s Port 33 in Catoosa, Oklahoma, the largest private port on the Arkansas River.
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Haag Brown Unveils Reserve at Hill Park Development 3 days ago
- Hospitality Arrives Before Hotel at Arkansas State 5 days ago
- P.A.M. Transportation 1Q Earnings Down 22 Percent 24 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson Calls for $70M in Budget Cuts 19 hours ago
- Tyson Foods Eyes Higher Wages As Labor Market Tightens 3 days ago