Bruce Oakley Inc.
In 1993, Oakley became president of the company his father founded as a commodities trading and distribution firm. Under his direction, Oakley Inc. expanded its trucking and barge transportation web. The company generated revenue exceeding $1 billion in 2012 before dropping 5 percent to $950 million in 2013 — still enough to be the state’s largest private transportation company and ninth-largest private company. In early 2014, Oakley bought Johnston’s Port 33 in Catoosa, Oklahoma, the largest private port on the Arkansas River.
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- Ross Family Gives $1M to Baptist Preparatory School 1 day ago
- Construction Begins on Arkansas Children's $4.4M Clinic 13 hours ago
- Bart Hester Proposes $105M Income Tax Cut 13 hours ago
- Planned Bank Buy Not First Time for Pinnacle, Central to Consider Merger 3 days ago
- SPONSORED: Uncle T's: A Neighborhood Mainstay For 50 Years And Counting 3 days ago