Bruce Oakley Inc.
In 1993, Oakley became president of the company his father founded as a commodities trading and distribution firm. Under his direction, Oakley Inc. expanded its trucking and barge transportation web. The company generated revenue exceeding $1 billion in 2012 before dropping 5 percent to $950 million in 2013 — still enough to be the state’s largest private transportation company and ninth-largest private company. In early 2014, Oakley bought Johnston’s Port 33 in Catoosa, Oklahoma, the largest private port on the Arkansas River.
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Weight-Loss Surgery Arrives at Arkansas Heart Hospital 4 days ago
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Signs Concealed Carry Bill into Law 1 day ago
- Dave & Buster's Property Sold for $8.1 Million 4 days ago
- JB Hunt Gives $2.7M to Set Up Innovation Center at UA 1 day ago
- Director Jeff Nichols to Chair Arkansas Cinema Society 1 day ago