Bruce Oakley Inc.
In 1993, Oakley became president of the company his father founded as a commodities trading and distribution firm. Under his direction, Oakley Inc. expanded its trucking and barge transportation web. The company generated revenue exceeding $1 billion in 2012 before dropping 5 percent to $950 million in 2013 — still enough to be the state’s largest private transportation company and ninth-largest private company. In early 2014, Oakley bought Johnston’s Port 33 in Catoosa, Oklahoma, the largest private port on the Arkansas River.
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Bank Documents Illuminate John Rogers' Dealings 1 day ago
- Allied Bank Properties Put Up On the Block 1 day ago
- Soul of the South Board Member Mac Hogan Steps Down 1 day ago
- Acxiom CEO Scott Howe Gets $1.2M Raise in Fiscal 2015 5 days ago
- Simmons Bank Names New VP Chris Dunn 19 hours ago