Bruce Oakley Inc.
In 1993, Oakley became president of the company his father founded as a commodities trading and distribution firm. Under his direction, Oakley Inc. expanded its trucking and barge transportation web. The company generated revenue exceeding $1 billion in 2012 before dropping 5 percent to $950 million in 2013 — still enough to be the state’s largest private transportation company and ninth-largest private company. In early 2014, Oakley bought Johnston’s Port 33 in Catoosa, Oklahoma, the largest private port on the Arkansas River.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Aircraft Interior Solutions Awaits FAA Review of Innovative Seat 1 day ago
- Hot Springs Condo Fray Entering Ninth Year 1 day ago
- Prep Continues as David's Burgers Flips River Market Location 1 day ago
- AEDC Names Jeff Moore Director of Marketing, Communications 22 hours ago
- New Dean Pope Moseley Sees Early Success at UAMS 1 day ago