Bruce Oakley Inc.
In 1993, Oakley became president of the company his father founded as a commodities trading and distribution firm. Under his direction, Oakley Inc. expanded its trucking and barge transportation web. The company generated revenue exceeding $1 billion in 2012 before dropping 5 percent to $950 million in 2013 — still enough to be the state’s largest private transportation company and ninth-largest private company. In early 2014, Oakley bought Johnston’s Port 33 in Catoosa, Oklahoma, the largest private port on the Arkansas River.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2016 6 days ago
- 'What If We're Wrong?' (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 6 days ago
- George's Inc. Names Chief Strategy and Commercial Officer 4 days ago
- Casino Campaign Announces Deal With Cherokee Nation 3 days ago
- El Dorado Board OKs Nearly $10M for Downtown Project 4 days ago