Bruce Oakley Inc.
In 1993, Oakley became president of the company his father founded as a commodities trading and distribution firm. Under his direction, Oakley Inc. expanded its trucking and barge transportation web. The company generated revenue exceeding $1 billion in 2012 before dropping 5 percent to $950 million in 2013 — still enough to be the state’s largest private transportation company and ninth-largest private company. In early 2014, Oakley bought Johnston’s Port 33 in Catoosa, Oklahoma, the largest private port on the Arkansas River.
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Lawmakers Decline to Approve Lottery Ad Contract 6 hours ago
- Hickingbotham Investments Buys Landers Harley-Davidson 9 hours ago
- Magna IV Founder Gary Middleton Dies 1 day ago
- Icon Communications Executive Houser Pleads Guilty to Mail Fraud 1 day ago
- Travel Nurse Across America Acquires Trinity Healthcare 8 hours ago