Bruce Oakley Inc.
In 1993, Oakley became president of the company his father founded as a commodities trading and distribution firm. Under his direction, Oakley Inc. expanded its trucking and barge transportation web. The company generated revenue exceeding $1 billion in 2012 before dropping 5 percent to $950 million in 2013 — still enough to be the state’s largest private transportation company and ninth-largest private company. In early 2014, Oakley bought Johnston’s Port 33 in Catoosa, Oklahoma, the largest private port on the Arkansas River.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Chambers Bank Lands $2 Million Golden Judgment 2 days ago
- Baptist Health Sets Opening In Conway 2 days ago
- Obsessing Over Plagiarism (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- At Least One Offer Pending on John Rogers Lakewood Mansion in NLR 2 days ago
- Gaillardia Club Woes Spawned Phil Herrington Bankruptcy 2 days ago