Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Bruce Oakley Inc.
In 1993, Oakley became president of the company his father founded as a commodities trading and distribution firm. Under his direction, Oakley Inc. expanded its trucking and barge transportation web. The company generated revenue exceeding $1 billion in 2012 before dropping 5 percent to $950 million in 2013 — still enough to be the state’s largest private transportation company and ninth-largest private company. In early 2014, Oakley bought Johnston’s Port 33 in Catoosa, Oklahoma, the largest private port on the Arkansas River.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 7 hours ago
- Three Tech Firms Moving to Downtown Conway, Plan to Hire 140 4 hours ago
- State Board Votes to Take Over Little Rock School District 7 hours ago
- Senate Votes to Continue 'Private Option,' Form Task Force 4 hours ago
- Ross Cranford on the Current 'Revolutionary' Climate in Advertising & Marketing 4 days ago