Bruce Oakley Inc.
In 1993, Oakley became president of the company his father founded as a commodities trading and distribution firm. Under his direction, Oakley Inc. expanded its trucking and barge transportation web. The company generated revenue exceeding $1 billion in 2012 before dropping 5 percent to $950 million in 2013 — still enough to be the state’s largest private transportation company and ninth-largest private company. In early 2014, Oakley bought Johnston’s Port 33 in Catoosa, Oklahoma, the largest private port on the Arkansas River.
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- John Rogers Lakewood Mansion Sold for $1.3M 19 hours ago
- Clean Line Meets Resistance from Arkansas Lawmakers 19 hours ago
- Walnut Ridge Three Scheduled for Sentencing on Bank Fraud 19 hours ago
- Today's Bank Named Receiver for Undercapitalized Allied Bank 3 days ago
- St. Vincent West Attracts $14.1 Million Transaction (Real Deals) 19 hours ago