Southern Bancorp Inc.
Darrin Williams took the helm of Southern Bancorp in 2013. Williams, a member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, graduated from Hendrix College in Conway and got his law degree from Vanderbilt University and a master’s of law degree from Georgetown University Law Center. Southern Bancorp is a rural development bank. It has 45 branch offices in the mid-South and more than $1 billion in total assets.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- The Influencers: 5 Leaders Behind the Framework of Arkansas 15 hours ago
- Gov. Asa Hutchinson Announces Appointments to Boards, Commissions 4 hours ago
- Regions Center Owners Say Management Stayed Mum on Purchase Offer 15 hours ago
- ARcare CEO Steven Collier Ready to Adapt with Whatever Washington Puts in Place 15 hours ago
- The Influencers: Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark. 15 hours ago