Southern Bancorp Inc.
Darrin Williams took the helm of Southern Bancorp in 2013. Williams, a member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, graduated from Hendrix College in Conway and got his law degree from Vanderbilt University and a master’s of law degree from Georgetown University Law Center. Southern Bancorp is a rural development bank. It has 45 branch offices in the mid-South and more than $1 billion in total assets.
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame Inducts 10 for 2017 Class 4 hours ago
- Former Deepwater Heir Continues Legal Battle of Will 14 hours ago
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield Tops Big Private Companies List 14 hours ago
- Walton Family Foundation Awards $454.4M in Grants in 2016 4 hours ago
- Chick-fil-A Confirms Third Rogers Location 14 hours ago