Southern Bancorp Inc.
Darrin Williams took the helm of Southern Bancorp in 2013. Williams, a member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, graduated from Hendrix College in Conway and got his law degree from Vanderbilt University and a master’s of law degree from Georgetown University Law Center. Southern Bancorp is a rural development bank. It has 45 branch offices in the mid-South and more than $1 billion in total assets.
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Former Hogs QB Clint Stoerner Tangles with Former Business Partners 3 days ago
- Acxiom CEO Scott Howe Gets $1.2M Raise in Fiscal 2015 19 hours ago
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo 24 hours ago
- Little Rock Marks Milestone at Robinson Center Renovation 1 day ago
- Northwest Arkansas Transforming Into a Tech Hub 3 days ago