Southern Bancorp Inc.
Darrin Williams took the helm of Southern Bancorp in 2013. Williams, a member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, graduated from Hendrix College in Conway and got his law degree from Vanderbilt University and a master’s of law degree from Georgetown University Law Center. Southern Bancorp is a rural development bank. It has 45 branch offices in the mid-South and more than $1 billion in total assets.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 1 day ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 15 hours ago
- Turner Grain Trustee Asks for Chapter 7 Liquidation 1 day ago
- Pyramid Transaction Adds Up to $2.9M (Real Deals) 1 day ago
- Compass Pointe Plans To Purchase Woodland Heights 1 day ago