Southern Bancorp Inc.
Darrin Williams took the helm of Southern Bancorp in 2013. Williams, a member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, graduated from Hendrix College in Conway and got his law degree from Vanderbilt University and a master’s of law degree from Georgetown University Law Center. Southern Bancorp is a rural development bank. It has 45 branch offices in the mid-South and more than $1 billion in total assets.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Chambers Bank Lands $2 Million Golden Judgment 2 days ago
- Baptist Health Sets Opening In Conway 2 days ago
- Obsessing Over Plagiarism (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Gaillardia Club Woes Spawned Phil Herrington Bankruptcy 2 days ago
- At Least One Offer Pending on John Rogers Lakewood Mansion in NLR 2 days ago