Southern Bancorp Inc.
Darrin Williams took the helm of Southern Bancorp in 2013. Williams, a member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, graduated from Hendrix College in Conway and got his law degree from Vanderbilt University and a master’s of law degree from Georgetown University Law Center. Southern Bancorp is a rural development bank. It has 45 branch offices in the mid-South and more than $1 billion in total assets.
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Acxiom Confirms Layoffs in Little Rock, Conway 6 hours ago
- Settlement Will Boost One Bank's Capital 3 days ago
- Scott Varady to Lead Razorback Foundation 1 day ago
- In Arkansas, Rural Hospitals Fight to Recruit Doctors 3 days ago
- Pocahontas Hospital Reports Improved Health 3 days ago