Southern Bancorp Inc.
Darrin Williams took the helm of Southern Bancorp in 2013. Williams, a member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, graduated from Hendrix College in Conway and got his law degree from Vanderbilt University and a master’s of law degree from Georgetown University Law Center. Southern Bancorp is a rural development bank. It has 45 branch offices in the mid-South and more than $1 billion in total assets.
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Eminent Domain Rights Dusted Off as Pipelines Trace Path Across Arkansas 21 hours ago
- Markham Square Draws $11.1M Transaction (Real Deals) 21 hours ago
- FOI Request for Solicitor General Applications Turned Down by AG 21 hours ago
- TAC Air to Build New Terminal at Little Rock Airport 9 hours ago
- Arkansas Hospital Execs' Pay Below Regional Average 21 hours ago