Southern Bancorp Inc.
Darrin Williams took the helm of Southern Bancorp in 2013. Williams, a member of the Arkansas House of Representatives, graduated from Hendrix College in Conway and got his law degree from Vanderbilt University and a master’s of law degree from Georgetown University Law Center. Southern Bancorp is a rural development bank. It has 45 branch offices in the mid-South and more than $1 billion in total assets.
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- THV11 Adds Raven Richard to Weather Team 7 days ago
- Peco Foods Plant Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Northeast Arkansas 2 days ago
- Sprint Hires Sales Directors for Regional Headquarters In Little Rock 3 days ago
- In Retirement, Mike McFarland Swings for the Fences 7 days ago
- Land in the Rock Program Helps Interns Connect, Plug Into City 4 days ago