In 1987, Jim Phillips helped form JPMS Cox and today serves as the firm's managing partner. He credits the people around him for his and the firm's success. "They make me look good on a regular basis," he said, "with very little effort on my part." Phillips puts in some effort, however. In addition to his responsibilities with JPMS, he also serves on the board of directors of Access Schools and Edafio Technologies in Little Rock as well as Magnolia Banking Corp.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 4 days ago
- What's It Worth to You? (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 7 days ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 2 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 4 days ago