Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- Hot Springs Tourism Chief Steve Arrison Offers His Conventional Wisdom 4 days ago
- Theories Foam Over Future Plans for Suds Carwash in Fayetteville 4 days ago
- Windstream Reports $232M 1Q Loss on Impairment Charge 18 hours ago
- Expenses Drive USA Truck to $1.8M 1Q Loss 19 hours ago
- Ron Sherman Sets Guinness World Record for TV Commercials 2 days ago