Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Georgia Mjartan to Leave Our House 23 hours ago
- Hudson Cisne & Co. Acquires Newton Owen Boyd & Smoke 23 hours ago
- Heartland, One Bank Rack Up More Losses 4 days ago
- Adviser's Cash Withdrawals Lead Feds to Sportsbook in Rogers 4 days ago
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame: Brinda J. Jackson, Groundbreaking Architect 4 days ago