Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Home BancShares 1Q Profit UP 14 Percent 3 days ago
- Stephens Inc. Hires 5 From Sterne Agee 6 days ago
- Entergy Arkansas Seeks OK for 81-Megawatt Solar Power Plant 4 days ago
- In Praise of Pragmatism (Editorial) 6 days ago