Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- Asa Hutchinson Proposes $87M Bond Package for Lockheed Martin 1 day ago
- Archives Show Hillary Clinton OK'd Tax Breaks for Nonprofits 11 hours ago
- J.B. Hunt Plans 7-Story Office Tower at HQ 1 day ago
- Acxiom Corp. Sells IT Business for $190M, Previews 4Q Earnings 2 days ago
- Update: Little Rock Clinic, Pharmacy Raided in Prescription Drug Crackdown 2 days ago