Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Hogs Get Slaughtered (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Walton Family Foundation Gives $250M to Charters in Little Rock, 16 Other Cities 17 hours ago
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 17 hours ago
- After Boom in Shale, Arkansas Gas Industry Faces Halt in Drilling 2 days ago
- Stephen Curry and Nike's PowerPoint Blunder (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 2 days ago