Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Aircraft Interior Solutions Awaits FAA Review of Innovative Seat 1 day ago
- Hot Springs Condo Fray Entering Ninth Year 1 day ago
- Prep Continues as David's Burgers Flips River Market Location 1 day ago
- AEDC Names Jeff Moore Director of Marketing, Communications 22 hours ago
- New Dean Pope Moseley Sees Early Success at UAMS 1 day ago