Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Too Much Spending, Giving Force Osborne Family To Auction Assets 2 years ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Spar over Tax Cuts, Ads in Debate 17 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 1 day ago
- Matt Lile Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement, Agrees to 1-Year Prison Sentence 1 day ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 1 day ago