Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- USA Truck Names New CFO James Reed 12 hours ago
- Two Financial Centre Sold for $11.3M 18 hours ago
- Arkansas Court Disqualifies Medical Marijuana Proposal, Issue 7 18 hours ago
- Exorcising Business Monsters (Barry Goldberg On Leadership) 4 days ago
- Ross Family Gives $1M to Baptist Preparatory School 3 days ago