Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- How A Trans-Atlantic Investment Scam Ensnared Credit Union President Joyce Judy 21 hours ago
- Arkansas' Biggest Deals of 2014 Soar While Value Slips 21 hours ago
- Windstream Names Lewis Langston CIO, Adds Other Senior Leaders 12 hours ago
- In Arkansas, Rules Restrict e-Services By Physicians 21 hours ago
- Landowners Seek Ruling On Oil Firm's Eminent Domain Powers 3 days ago