Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Sherwood, Pulaski County Sued Over Hot Check Court Fines, Arrests 18 hours ago
- Yellow Rocket Buys Rebsamen Property for New HQ 2 days ago
- Recruiting Billion-Dollar Shandong Sun Paper Mill Starts With Breakfast 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart To Make Case in Court Over Trademark 2 days ago
- Traveling the Globe in Search of Jobs (Mike Preston Commentary) 2 days ago