Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Update: Tyson Foods' $4.2B AdvancePierre Deal 'About Growth' 2 days ago
- Little Rock Prosecutors Indict 8 More Floridians in IRS Scam 19 hours ago
- U.S. Judge Dismisses Stone Bank Fraud Case 3 days ago
- After Agreement in Court, Glo Reinstates All Flights 2 days ago
- Brandon Woodrome Sentenced to 41 Months in Prison 1 day ago