Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Majestic Fire Prompts Splash of Hot Springs Development 16 hours ago
- Roles Shift in Golden Bankruptcy 16 hours ago
- Highland Pellets Haggling Over New Plant Site 16 hours ago
- Pair of Apartments Produce $60.6M Sale (Real Deals) 16 hours ago
- Southern Bancorp Plans To Raise $20M 16 hours ago