Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Northwest Arkansas' Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 2 days ago
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 2 days ago
- Iron Yard Closing Little Rock Campus 14 hours ago
- Trial Set for June 1 for Former One Bank Execs 2 days ago
- Brett Powell Named VP at Henderson State University 1 day ago