Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Third Walnut Ridge Defendant Gets Shorter Sentence, Co-Conspirators May Benefit 24 hours ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Contributes to Statewide Deposit Growth 1 day ago
- Stocks Say 'Nevermind'; Reverse Recent Losses as Banks Jump 24 hours ago
- Update: Brenda Montgomery Gets 57 Months in Prison for Lawrence County Bank Theft 2 days ago
- Group Asks State Supreme Court to Dismiss Challenge to Liability Proposal 24 hours ago