Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Little Rock Law Firm Loses Money in Forgery Scam 3 days ago
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Opposition Led by Tom Cotton Takes Aim at Criminal Justice Overhaul 22 hours ago
- Developers Plan Staybridge Suites for Midtown Little Rock 2 days ago
- What the Changees Think (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 3 days ago