Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 15 hours ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 3 days ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 15 hours ago
- Book Excerpt: Charles Morgan on Jeff Ubben, Acxiom's Battle With ValueAct 22 hours ago
- Cameron Smith, Karen Fetzer Named Top Executives at Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 1 day ago