Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 3 days ago
- Startup Apptegy Aims to Improve School Communication 3 days ago
- Bank of Augusta Adopts New Name: RiverWind 2 days ago
- Appeal Court Upholds Decision to Toss K. Vaughn Knight Convictions 19 hours ago
- Arkansas Highway Construction Projects Back On 20 hours ago