Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Governor Tells Europe U.S. Is Still Committed to Global Trade 20 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson Announces Appointments to Boards, Commissions 2 days ago
- TV Academy Chapter to Honor Pitcock, Foley, Long and Short 2 days ago
- Arts Organization Gets Land Near Marshals Museum Site in Fort Smith 15 hours ago
- Pat Harris on The Rise of Real Estate in Northwest Arkansas 4 days ago