Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 3 days ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 5 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 4 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 3 days ago