Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Mary Beth Brooks: Farmers & Merchants' Offer a 'Surprise' But Made Sense 1 day ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Eyes Northwest Arkansas 1 day ago
- Parents Sue Fayetteville School District Over Girls' Sports 6 days ago
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening 3 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Tops Bank Performance Scorecard 2 days ago