Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Kaneaster Hodges, a Newport native, has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University, a master’s in theology from Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and a law degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. He served as a Democratic interim senator representing Arkansas after the death of incumbent Sen. John L. McClellan. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, with assets of $532 million at the end of 2012, supports Arkansas colleges, universities, community trusts and foundations operating in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
- Kevin Delaney Back on 'Tonight Show' on Nov. 7
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- UA Study: Tangible Economic Benefits for Craighead, Faulkner, Saline Going Wet 4 months ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 2 days ago
- Ed Harvey's Business Declines Affect Mark Pryor's Finances 4 years ago
- State Supreme Court Remands Alcohol Question 15 hours ago