Greg Williams began his new role as CEO at Nabholz Construction in January. His tenure with the company’s management team dates back 22 years when he joined the firm in 1991 as controller. A CPA by training, Williams was named chief financial officer in 1995 and served on the board of directors for 11 years. The company recorded 2013 revenue of $389 million. Nabholz is overseeing construction of CARTI’s $55 million campus in Little Rock.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Tuckerman Couple Give $650K to Stadium Project at A-State 19 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 2 days ago
- British Broker Tied to Joyce Judy Case Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud 2 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 2 days ago
- Will The Shack Make a Comeback? 2 days ago