President and CEO
Northwest Arkansas Council
During his more than eight years leading the Northwest Arkansas Council, Mike Malone has worked to enhance regional infrastructure, economic development and education in the region.
From 2009-13, Malone was a member of the Arkansas Lottery Commission. During his term, more than $300 million was raised for higher education scholarships for Arkansans. Prior to leading the council, Malone worked for both houses of the United States Congress. He worked at the White House in various roles for six years during the Clinton administration.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Little Rock Marriott Caps $16M Renovations with Relaunch Party
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Frost Acquires Phoenix Accounting Firm 21 hours ago
- Developers Reimagine Conway's Oak Street 4 days ago
- County Clerk Cancels Leslie Rutledge's Voter Registration 18 hours ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Takes Up Voter ID Lawsuit 2 hours ago
- Little Rock Marriott Caps $16M Renovations with Relaunch Party 1 day ago