President and CEO
Northwest Arkansas Council
During his more than eight years leading the Northwest Arkansas Council, Mike Malone has worked to enhance regional infrastructure, economic development and education in the region.
From 2009-13, Malone was a member of the Arkansas Lottery Commission. During his term, more than $300 million was raised for higher education scholarships for Arkansans. Prior to leading the council, Malone worked for both houses of the United States Congress. He worked at the White House in various roles for six years during the Clinton administration.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Angelica Rogers Hit With $15.6M Consent Judgment 1 day ago
- Weyerhaeuser Launches $190M Dierks Sawmill Project 1 day ago
- Bank of Fayetteville Sale Registers 1.34x Book 1 day ago
- Aubra Anthony: Sale of Anthony Forest Products Best for Family 1 day ago
- Quail Flats Buy Retail Property in Springdale 1 day ago