President and CEO
Northwest Arkansas Council
During his more than eight years leading the Northwest Arkansas Council, Mike Malone has worked to enhance regional infrastructure, economic development and education in the region.
From 2009-13, Malone was a member of the Arkansas Lottery Commission. During his term, more than $300 million was raised for higher education scholarships for Arkansans. Prior to leading the council, Malone worked for both houses of the United States Congress. He worked at the White House in various roles for six years during the Clinton administration.
Arkansas Business Staff
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Gray Divorce: Arkansas Attorneys On How Late-Life Splits Threaten Retirement 4 days ago
- Windstream Details REIT Stock Structure, Plans Special Meeting 6 hours ago
- Arkansas' Model Medicaid Experiment, the Private Option, in Jeopardy 1 day ago
- ASU Hires Shane Broadway As VP for Governmental Relations 24 hours ago