President and CEO
Northwest Arkansas Council
During his more than eight years leading the Northwest Arkansas Council, Mike Malone has worked to enhance regional infrastructure, economic development and education in the region.
From 2009-13, Malone was a member of the Arkansas Lottery Commission. During his term, more than $300 million was raised for higher education scholarships for Arkansans. Prior to leading the council, Malone worked for both houses of the United States Congress. He worked at the White House in various roles for six years during the Clinton administration.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- USA Truck Names New CFO James Reed 23 hours ago
- Arkansas Health Firms Owner Sentenced to 7 Years for Bribery 1 day ago
- Arkansas Court Disqualifies Medical Marijuana Proposal, Issue 7 1 day ago
- Two Financial Centre Sold for $11.3M 1 day ago
- Online Recruitment Works If Done Correctly, Experts Say 5 days ago