President and CEO
Northwest Arkansas Council
During his more than eight years leading the Northwest Arkansas Council, Mike Malone has worked to enhance regional infrastructure, economic development and education in the region.
From 2009-13, Malone was a member of the Arkansas Lottery Commission. During his term, more than $300 million was raised for higher education scholarships for Arkansans. Prior to leading the council, Malone worked for both houses of the United States Congress. He worked at the White House in various roles for six years during the Clinton administration.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Higher Education Bubble Vexing for Arkansas Institutions 14 hours ago
- Ex-Hospital Execs Get Prison, Must Pay $6M in Restitution 19 hours ago
- Acxiom Building Hosts $25 Million Transaction (Real Deals) 14 hours ago
- Texas Roadhouse Sets Stakes Deep in the Heart of Benton 14 hours ago
- Fayetteville's Old Post Office On the Market 14 hours ago