Pulaski Technical College
North Little Rock
A Wisconsin native with strong ties to Arkansas, Margaret Ellibee was hired in August 2012 to head the largest of Arkansas’ two-year community colleges.
After her parents retired to Heber Springs, the recent graduate of Iowa State University in Ames got a job teaching agriculture at Stuttgart High School. She earned a master’s degree at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville, and then she went to the Iowa Department of Education as an agricultural education consultant.
She returned to the University of Wisconsin in Madison for a doctorate in administration and eventually entered higher education in a vice presidential position at Waukesha County Technical College in Pewaukee, Wisconsin. That position was her springboard to the presidency of Pulaski Technical College, which has more than 10,000 students.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Grub's Bar & Grille Expands to Fort Smith 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Tyson CEO Donnie Smith: Hillshire Opens Door to More Growth 1 day ago
- Gov.-Elect Asa Hutchinson Asks 3 Directors To Stay 1 day ago
- 2 Courts Set To Take Up Gay Marriage In Arkansas 4 hours ago