BKD LLP has been ranked No. 1 on Arkansas Business’ annual list of the state’s largest accounting firms since 2011, and Ryan Underwood has served as its managing partner since 2008. He has been with the firm for more than 20 years. He graduated from Arkansas State University in Jonesboro with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting. Underwood is a member of the BKD National Financial Services Group. Underwood serves on the boards of the Arkansas chapter of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra in Little Rock.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 1 day ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 23 hours ago
- Celgene Corp. Gives $10M to UAMS Myeloma Institute 21 hours ago
- Tysons Give $5M to UA System Agriculture Division 22 hours ago
- Two Big Apartment Buys Expected in Benton County 1 day ago