Andrew Clyde has been CEO of Murphy USA Inc. since August 2013, when the company spun off from its parent company, Murphy Oil Corp. of El Dorado.
The separate company had revenue of $235 million during the fiscal year that then ended Dec. 31. Clyde worked at Booz & Co. from 2000 to 2013 as North American energy practice leader and Dallas office managing partner.
Arkansas Business Staff
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- 40 Under 40 Lunch 8 years ago
- Hot Springs' Waters Hotel Joins Ascend Collection 1 day ago
- Jonesboro Area? It Conveys Everything 3 days ago
- USA Truck Hires Kim Littlejohn as Tech Officer 14 hours ago
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame Inducts 10 for 2017 Class 3 days ago