Andrew Clyde has been CEO of Murphy USA Inc. since August 2013, when the company spun off from its parent company, Murphy Oil Corp. of El Dorado.
The separate company had revenue of $235 million during the fiscal year that then ended Dec. 31. Clyde worked at Booz & Co. from 2000 to 2013 as North American energy practice leader and Dallas office managing partner.
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Clean Line Meets Resistance from Arkansas Lawmakers 16 hours ago
- John Rogers Lakewood Mansion Sold for $1.3M 16 hours ago
- Today's Bank Named Receiver for Undercapitalized Allied Bank 3 days ago
- Walnut Ridge Three Scheduled for Sentencing on Bank Fraud 16 hours ago
- St. Vincent West Attracts $14.1 Million Transaction (Real Deals) 16 hours ago