Andrew Clyde has been CEO of Murphy USA Inc. since August 2013, when the company spun off from its parent company, Murphy Oil Corp. of El Dorado.
The separate company had revenue of $235 million during the fiscal year that then ended Dec. 31. Clyde worked at Booz & Co. from 2000 to 2013 as North American energy practice leader and Dallas office managing partner.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Tyson Foods to Acquire AdvancePierre Foods in $4.2B Deal 7 hours ago
- Even in Bankruptcy, College Debt Stands 2 days ago
- Higher Education Bubble Vexing for Arkansas Institutions 2 days ago
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization 22 hours ago
- Petit & Keet to Open May 18 3 hours ago