Andrew Clyde has been CEO of Murphy USA Inc. since August 2013, when the company spun off from its parent company, Murphy Oil Corp. of El Dorado.
The separate company had revenue of $235 million during the fiscal year that then ended Dec. 31. Clyde worked at Booz & Co. from 2000 to 2013 as North American energy practice leader and Dallas office managing partner.
Arkansas Business Staff
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Dexter Suggs Resigns From LRSD Amid Plagiarism Allegations 11 hours ago
- Slideshow: Inside Robinson Center's $68 Million Renovation Project 2 days ago
- Contractors See Construction Business Pick Up in 2014 2 days ago
- Eminent Domain Rights Dusted Off as Pipelines Trace Path Across Arkansas 2 days ago
- TAC Air to Build New Terminal at Little Rock Airport 1 day ago