Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Andrew Clyde has been CEO of Murphy USA Inc. since August 2013, when the company spun off from its parent company, Murphy Oil Corp. of El Dorado.
The separate company had revenue of $235 million during the fiscal year that then ended Dec. 31. Clyde worked at Booz & Co. from 2000 to 2013 as North American energy practice leader and Dallas office managing partner.
Arkansas Business Staff
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- How A Trans-Atlantic Investment Scam Ensnared Credit Union President Joyce Judy 15 hours ago
- Arkansas' Biggest Deals of 2014 Soar While Value Slips 15 hours ago
- Windstream Names Lewis Langston CIO, Adds Other Senior Leaders 6 hours ago
- Landowners Seek Ruling On Oil Firm's Eminent Domain Powers 3 days ago
- In Arkansas, Rules Restrict e-Services By Physicians 15 hours ago