Andrew Clyde has been CEO of Murphy USA Inc. since August 2013, when the company spun off from its parent company, Murphy Oil Corp. of El Dorado.
The separate company had revenue of $235 million during the fiscal year that then ended Dec. 31. Clyde worked at Booz & Co. from 2000 to 2013 as North American energy practice leader and Dallas office managing partner.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Machen Succeeds McFatridge as CEO of Bear State Financial 2 days ago
- Travel Nurse Across America Acquires Trinity Healthcare 2 days ago
- Blue Sail Coffee to Open Shop in Tech Park 21 hours ago
- Lawmakers Decline to Approve Lottery Ad Contract 2 days ago
- State Chamber Drafting Bill to Clarify Marijuana Law for Employers 4 days ago