John Harris was promoted to CEO of Coulson Oil in 2013 after the resignation of David Zakrzewski, who remained on the board of directors.
Harris had previously done several jobs at the company, including manager of environmental compliance, manager of petroleum services and, immediately before his promotion, vice president and chief operating officer. Coulson Oil ranked at No. 16 on Arkansas Business’ most recent list of the state’s largest private companies with revenue of $606.3 million in 2013.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Wal-Mart Lays Off 450 Workers at Headquarters in Bentonville 2 days ago
- Former Windstream COO Purchases Moots Cycles 2 days ago
- $280K USDA Grant to Promote High-Paying, In-Demand Agriculture Careers 1 day ago
- Report Shows Northwest Arkansas Competing Well With Bigger Cities 1 day ago
- Startup Airline Brings Nonstop New Orleans Flights to Little Rock 4 days ago