John Harris was promoted to CEO of Coulson Oil in 2013 after the resignation of David Zakrzewski, who remained on the board of directors.
Harris had previously done several jobs at the company, including manager of environmental compliance, manager of petroleum services and, immediately before his promotion, vice president and chief operating officer. Coulson Oil ranked at No. 16 on Arkansas Business’ most recent list of the state’s largest private companies with revenue of $606.3 million in 2013.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Start Here Little Rock to Host Event Saturday 17 hours ago
- Broadway Bridge Will Close Sept. 28 1 day ago
- Sherwood, Pulaski County Sued Over Hot Check Court Fines, Arrests 4 days ago
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock 1 day ago
- Tacos 4 Life to Open Restaurant in Little Rock 16 hours ago