John Harris was promoted to CEO of Coulson Oil in 2013 after the resignation of David Zakrzewski, who remained on the board of directors.
Harris had previously done several jobs at the company, including manager of environmental compliance, manager of petroleum services and, immediately before his promotion, vice president and chief operating officer. Coulson Oil ranked at No. 16 on Arkansas Business’ most recent list of the state’s largest private companies with revenue of $606.3 million in 2013.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Entergy Breaks Ground on New $23M Center in Little Rock 2 weeks ago
- Apartment Building Sells for $7.4 Million 7 years ago
- UAMS: 'World-Renowned' Neurosurgeons Study at Little Rock 3 years ago
- Brandon Barber Faces Bond Revocation, Jail For Violating Pretrial Release Terms 1 year ago