John Harris was promoted to CEO of Coulson Oil in 2013 after the resignation of David Zakrzewski, who remained on the board of directors.
Harris had previously done several jobs at the company, including manager of environmental compliance, manager of petroleum services and, immediately before his promotion, vice president and chief operating officer. Coulson Oil ranked at No. 16 on Arkansas Business’ most recent list of the state’s largest private companies with revenue of $606.3 million in 2013.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Bank Documents Illuminate John Rogers' Dealings 9 hours ago
- Woodland Heights Sells In $13.9M Transaction (Real Deals) 9 hours ago
- Former Hogs QB Clint Stoerner Tangles with Former Business Partners 1 week ago
- Allied Bank Properties Put Up On the Block 9 hours ago
- Dave & Buster's Grows Closer To Little Rock Landing 1 week ago