John Harris was promoted to CEO of Coulson Oil in 2013 after the resignation of David Zakrzewski, who remained on the board of directors.
Harris had previously done several jobs at the company, including manager of environmental compliance, manager of petroleum services and, immediately before his promotion, vice president and chief operating officer. Coulson Oil ranked at No. 16 on Arkansas Business’ most recent list of the state’s largest private companies with revenue of $606.3 million in 2013.
Arkansas Business Staff
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- West Little Rock Retail Rings Up $4.5M Purchase (Real Deals) 11 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- The Best & Worst of 2014 11 hours ago
- Jeff Gardner Forfeited Windstream Shares in Resignation 11 hours ago
- Uncertainty Surrounds Gay Marriage Case (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 3 hours ago