John Harris was promoted to CEO of Coulson Oil in 2013 after the resignation of David Zakrzewski, who remained on the board of directors.
Harris had previously done several jobs at the company, including manager of environmental compliance, manager of petroleum services and, immediately before his promotion, vice president and chief operating officer. Coulson Oil ranked at No. 16 on Arkansas Business’ most recent list of the state’s largest private companies with revenue of $606.3 million in 2013.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Arkansas House Panel Advances Competing Tax Cut Plans 2 days ago
- Lawmakers Decline to Approve Lottery Ad Contract 4 days ago
- Sears to Sell Craftsman Tool Brand, Close 150 Stores 2 weeks ago
- Simmons Reports 4Q Net Income of $27M 3 days ago
- Video: Daisy To Expand Rogers Plant, Create 25 Jobs 4 days ago