Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
John Harris was promoted to CEO of Coulson Oil in 2013 after the resignation of David Zakrzewski, who remained on the board of directors.
Harris had previously done several jobs at the company, including manager of environmental compliance, manager of petroleum services and, immediately before his promotion, vice president and chief operating officer. Coulson Oil ranked at No. 16 on Arkansas Business’ most recent list of the state’s largest private companies with revenue of $606.3 million in 2013.
Arkansas Business Staff
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 5 days ago
- Brett Powell Named Director of the State Department of Higher Education 13 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Board, Commission Appointments 13 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 2 days ago
- State Board Votes to Take Over Little Rock School District 2 days ago