President, CEO and Chief Affordability Officer
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corp.
Duane Highley joined the Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corp. and the related Arkansas Electric Cooperatives Inc. in November 2011, shortly after the last Power List was published.
Both companies are on Arkansas Business’ annual list of the state’s largest private companies, and they provide electric generation and other services to the regional electric cooperatives around the state. Highley serves on the board of the Electric Power Research Institute and is vice chair of the Electric Subsector Coordinating Council.
He previously worked with cabinet-level administration officials on electric system reliability, security and resiliency. His efforts have led him to appear in testimony before the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Dallas Company Buys Sears, Doctors Hospital Site for $44M 5 days ago
- A Power Line to Nowhere (Julie Morton Commentary) 7 days ago
- Egg-Producing Flock Destruction Continues 7 days ago
- Report: Arkansas Medical Pot Plan Costs More Than It Raises 3 days ago
- Zips Car Wash of Jonesboro Acquires Boomerang Car Wash 2 months ago