President, CEO and Chief Affordability Officer
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corp.
Duane Highley joined the Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corp. and the related Arkansas Electric Cooperatives Inc. in November 2011, shortly after the last Power List was published.
Both companies are on Arkansas Business’ annual list of the state’s largest private companies, and they provide electric generation and other services to the regional electric cooperatives around the state. Highley serves on the board of the Electric Power Research Institute and is vice chair of the Electric Subsector Coordinating Council.
He previously worked with cabinet-level administration officials on electric system reliability, security and resiliency. His efforts have led him to appear in testimony before the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators 2 days ago
- Windstream, EarthLink Stockholders Approve Merger 1 day ago
- UCA Announces $1M Endowment for Study Abroad Programs 3 months ago
- Olivia Myers Farrell: She's as Influential as She Wants to Be 7 years ago
- Comfort Inn & Suites Transaction Checks In at $3.9M (Real Deals) 2 weeks ago