President, CEO and Chief Affordability Officer
Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corp.
Duane Highley joined the Arkansas Electric Cooperative Corp. and the related Arkansas Electric Cooperatives Inc. in November 2011, shortly after the last Power List was published.
Both companies are on Arkansas Business’ annual list of the state’s largest private companies, and they provide electric generation and other services to the regional electric cooperatives around the state. Highley serves on the board of the Electric Power Research Institute and is vice chair of the Electric Subsector Coordinating Council.
He previously worked with cabinet-level administration officials on electric system reliability, security and resiliency. His efforts have led him to appear in testimony before the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate.
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- ESP Confirms Jefferson County Site For $3B Project, Citing Easement Success 1 day ago
- What Commuters Can Expect When the Broadway Bridge Closes Wednesday 1 day ago
- Solar Power On the Rise in Arkansas 3 days ago
- UAMS Cures RxResults' One-Sided Contract 3 days ago
- Clean Line Meets Resistance from Arkansas Lawmakers 3 days ago