In September 2011, Michael Caplan joined KTHV 11 as president and general manager.
During his leadership with the Gannett-owned station, Caplan has overseen the rebranding of the CBS affiliate’s newscasts to the THV 11 identity. THV was the first station to bring high-definition newscasts to Arkansas. Caplan worked for nine years in South Carolina in various media roles such as group leader for two media outlets in South Carolina’s Myrtle Beach and Florence markets.
He was also general sales manager at KALB-TV, an NBC affiliate in Alexandria, Louisiana, and KTVE-TV, an NBC affiliate in the Monroe, Louisiana/El Dorado market.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- USA Truck Names New CFO James Reed 17 hours ago
- Arkansas Court Disqualifies Medical Marijuana Proposal, Issue 7 24 hours ago
- Two Financial Centre Sold for $11.3M 24 hours ago
- Ross Family Gives $1M to Baptist Preparatory School 3 days ago
- Exorcising Business Monsters (Barry Goldberg On Leadership) 4 days ago