In September 2011, Michael Caplan joined KTHV 11 as president and general manager.
During his leadership with the Gannett-owned station, Caplan has overseen the rebranding of the CBS affiliate’s newscasts to the THV 11 identity. THV was the first station to bring high-definition newscasts to Arkansas. Caplan worked for nine years in South Carolina in various media roles such as group leader for two media outlets in South Carolina’s Myrtle Beach and Florence markets.
He was also general sales manager at KALB-TV, an NBC affiliate in Alexandria, Louisiana, and KTVE-TV, an NBC affiliate in the Monroe, Louisiana/El Dorado market.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Otter Creek Mall Development Decades in the Making 2 days ago
- If Arkansas Goes Wet, ABC Has Plan 2 days ago
- Sager Sells Allens Properties to Jim Bob Duggar 2 days ago
- Murphy Oil Sells 30 Percent of Malaysia Assets for $2B 20 hours ago
- Here's How You Can Get Into Warren Stephens' Exclusive Alotian Club 1 year ago