In September 2011, Michael Caplan joined KTHV 11 as president and general manager.
During his leadership with the Gannett-owned station, Caplan has overseen the rebranding of the CBS affiliate’s newscasts to the THV 11 identity. THV was the first station to bring high-definition newscasts to Arkansas. Caplan worked for nine years in South Carolina in various media roles such as group leader for two media outlets in South Carolina’s Myrtle Beach and Florence markets.
He was also general sales manager at KALB-TV, an NBC affiliate in Alexandria, Louisiana, and KTVE-TV, an NBC affiliate in the Monroe, Louisiana/El Dorado market.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Simmons First Eyes Downtown Acxiom Building in Little Rock 23 hours ago
- Simmons, Home BancShares Set To Vault Into $10B Club 23 hours ago
- John Goodson To Defend Himself at Circuit Court of Appeals 23 hours ago
- Cameron Smith & Associates Expanding 23 hours ago
- State Chamber Drafting Bill to Clarify Marijuana Law for Employers 12 hours ago