Regional Managing Partner
Steven Warren had Ryan Underwood’s job until 2008, at which time he was named regional managing partner for BKD LLP, overseeing the firm’s practices in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Mississippi. He manages about 600 BKD partners and employees. Warren moved from Missouri, where BKD is headquartered, to Little Rock to head the Arkansas practice. He is a member of the BKD governing board. Warren is a former member of the Committee on Management of Accounting Practices at the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Warren graduated from Missouri Southern State University in 1983 with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting. He serves as co-chair for the 2015 American Heart Association Heart Ball in Arkansas. Warren is a member of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock College of Business Advisory Council.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 19 hours ago
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 3 days ago