Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony, a graduate of Tulane University and the University of Virginia Law School, lives in El Dorado, where Anthony Forest Products is based. The company, which reported $104.9 million in revenue in 2013, operates a number of timber-processing plants in Texas, Louisiana, Georgia and Arkansas and is a joint owner of an I-joist manufacturing plant in Canada. Anthony represents the U.S. South on the Softwood Lumber Board, a commodity check-off program to promote the use of lumber. He’s a member of the Arkansas Forestry Commission and represents the commission on the Arkansas Agriculture Advisory Board, where he is vice chairman. He’s a director of Simmons First Bank of El Dorado, the Arkansas Forestry Association and the Arkansas Forest & Paper Council.
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Two Financial Centre Draws $11.3M Sale (Real Deals) 9 hours ago
- Indictment May Hasten Demise of Arkansas Pork (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 2 hours ago
- Sissy's Log Cabin Defends Lien on Rolex Sold After Divorce 9 hours ago
- Simmons, Home BancShares Set To Vault Into $10B Club 9 hours ago
- Simmons First Eyes Downtown Acxiom Building in Little Rock 9 hours ago