Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony, a graduate of Tulane University and the University of Virginia Law School, lives in El Dorado, where Anthony Forest Products is based. The company, which reported $104.9 million in revenue in 2013, operates a number of timber-processing plants in Texas, Louisiana, Georgia and Arkansas and is a joint owner of an I-joist manufacturing plant in Canada. Anthony represents the U.S. South on the Softwood Lumber Board, a commodity check-off program to promote the use of lumber. He’s a member of the Arkansas Forestry Commission and represents the commission on the Arkansas Agriculture Advisory Board, where he is vice chairman. He’s a director of Simmons First Bank of El Dorado, the Arkansas Forestry Association and the Arkansas Forest & Paper Council.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Dallas Entrepreneur: Hubs Can Connect Startups With Experts, Experience 1 day ago
- Hugg & Hall Purchases RPM Services & Rentals of Louisiana 3 days ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Seals 2 Deals, Is Biggest in Arkansas by Assets 2 days ago
- Westrock Coffee Partners With P. Allen Smith, Razorbacks 4 days ago
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech 5 days ago