Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony is the fourth generation to manage his family's timber and forest products company, which ranked 64th on Arkansas Business' most recent list of the state's largest private companies. He is a director and past chairman of the American Forest & Paper Association, and he served as the U.S. representative on the North American Council of Forest Industry CEOs. He currently serves on the board of directors of the Arkansas Forestry Association, Simmons First Bank of El Dorado and the Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute Foundation. A lawyer who previously practiced in Washington, D.C., Anthony returned to Arkansas and the family business 28 years ago. In 2010, Anthony Forest Products decided not to rebuild a sawmill that burned in Atlanta, Texas, citing weak demand for lumber and uncertain federal regulations on wood-burning boilers.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 23 hours ago
- Maverick Transportation Opens $4M Driving Training Center 16 hours ago
- Arkansas' 75 Largest Private Companies 2 years ago