Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony is the fourth generation to manage his family's timber and forest products company, which ranked 64th on Arkansas Business' most recent list of the state's largest private companies. He is a director and past chairman of the American Forest & Paper Association, and he served as the U.S. representative on the North American Council of Forest Industry CEOs. He currently serves on the board of directors of the Arkansas Forestry Association, Simmons First Bank of El Dorado and the Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute Foundation. A lawyer who previously practiced in Washington, D.C., Anthony returned to Arkansas and the family business 28 years ago. In 2010, Anthony Forest Products decided not to rebuild a sawmill that burned in Atlanta, Texas, citing weak demand for lumber and uncertain federal regulations on wood-burning boilers.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Federal Jury Finds Martha Shoffner Guilty of Bribery, Extortion 17 hours ago
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 1 day ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 24 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 2 days ago
- CJRW Takes On Changes in Marketing Industry 2 days ago