Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony is the fourth generation to manage his family's timber and forest products company, which ranked 64th on Arkansas Business' most recent list of the state's largest private companies. He is a director and past chairman of the American Forest & Paper Association, and he served as the U.S. representative on the North American Council of Forest Industry CEOs. He currently serves on the board of directors of the Arkansas Forestry Association, Simmons First Bank of El Dorado and the Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute Foundation. A lawyer who previously practiced in Washington, D.C., Anthony returned to Arkansas and the family business 28 years ago. In 2010, Anthony Forest Products decided not to rebuild a sawmill that burned in Atlanta, Texas, citing weak demand for lumber and uncertain federal regulations on wood-burning boilers.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- NLR Nursing Home Switches Hands in a $7.04 Million Deal (Real Deals) 7 years ago
- Pinnacle Group Bringing Hilton Garden to Downtown Little Rock 3 days ago
- Political Strategist Noelle Nikpours' Racy Website Replaced 6 years ago