Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony is the fourth generation to manage his family's timber and forest products company, which ranked 64th on Arkansas Business' most recent list of the state's largest private companies. He is a director and past chairman of the American Forest & Paper Association, and he served as the U.S. representative on the North American Council of Forest Industry CEOs. He currently serves on the board of directors of the Arkansas Forestry Association, Simmons First Bank of El Dorado and the Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute Foundation. A lawyer who previously practiced in Washington, D.C., Anthony returned to Arkansas and the family business 28 years ago. In 2010, Anthony Forest Products decided not to rebuild a sawmill that burned in Atlanta, Texas, citing weak demand for lumber and uncertain federal regulations on wood-burning boilers.
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- Three More Banks File Claims Against Dennis Smiley Collateral 1 day ago
- Judge Tim Fox Strikes Down Arkansas Voter ID Law 5 hours ago
- Taziki's Breaks Ground at McCain Mall in North Little Rock 12 hours ago
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 4 days ago
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock 2 days ago