Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony, a graduate of Tulane University and the University of Virginia Law School, lives in El Dorado, where Anthony Forest Products is based. The company, which reported $104.9 million in revenue in 2013, operates a number of timber-processing plants in Texas, Louisiana, Georgia and Arkansas and is a joint owner of an I-joist manufacturing plant in Canada. Anthony represents the U.S. South on the Softwood Lumber Board, a commodity check-off program to promote the use of lumber. He’s a member of the Arkansas Forestry Commission and represents the commission on the Arkansas Agriculture Advisory Board, where he is vice chairman. He’s a director of Simmons First Bank of El Dorado, the Arkansas Forestry Association and the Arkansas Forest & Paper Council.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Cities in Arkansas Scrambling to Fill Vacant Walmart Locations 2 days ago
- Brown Sugar Bakeshop Plans to Fill Cake Hole in NLR 2 days ago
- USA Truck Hires Craig, Loses Weindel 6 hours ago
- Little Rock Law Firm Loses Money in Forgery Scam 2 days ago