Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony, a graduate of Tulane University and the University of Virginia Law School, lives in El Dorado, where Anthony Forest Products is based. The company, which reported $104.9 million in revenue in 2013, operates a number of timber-processing plants in Texas, Louisiana, Georgia and Arkansas and is a joint owner of an I-joist manufacturing plant in Canada. Anthony represents the U.S. South on the Softwood Lumber Board, a commodity check-off program to promote the use of lumber. He’s a member of the Arkansas Forestry Commission and represents the commission on the Arkansas Agriculture Advisory Board, where he is vice chairman. He’s a director of Simmons First Bank of El Dorado, the Arkansas Forestry Association and the Arkansas Forest & Paper Council.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Car-Mart Stays the Course in Low-Interest Environment 1 day ago
- Foreign Patent Trolls Threaten Arkansas Economy (Warwick Sabin Commentary) 1 day ago
- Greenway Picks 7 John Deere Dealerships in $112M Buy 1 day ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 4 days ago