Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony, a graduate of Tulane University and the University of Virginia Law School, lives in El Dorado, where Anthony Forest Products is based. The company, which reported $104.9 million in revenue in 2013, operates a number of timber-processing plants in Texas, Louisiana, Georgia and Arkansas and is a joint owner of an I-joist manufacturing plant in Canada. Anthony represents the U.S. South on the Softwood Lumber Board, a commodity check-off program to promote the use of lumber. He’s a member of the Arkansas Forestry Commission and represents the commission on the Arkansas Agriculture Advisory Board, where he is vice chairman. He’s a director of Simmons First Bank of El Dorado, the Arkansas Forestry Association and the Arkansas Forest & Paper Council.
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Dallas Company Buys Sears, Doctors Hospital Site for $44M 4 days ago
- Report: Arkansas Medical Pot Plan Costs More Than It Raises 3 days ago
- A Power Line to Nowhere (Julie Morton Commentary) 6 days ago
- Egg-Producing Flock Destruction Continues 6 days ago
- Zips Car Wash of Jonesboro Acquires Boomerang Car Wash 2 months ago