Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony, a graduate of Tulane University and the University of Virginia Law School, lives in El Dorado, where Anthony Forest Products is based. The company, which reported $104.9 million in revenue in 2013, operates a number of timber-processing plants in Texas, Louisiana, Georgia and Arkansas and is a joint owner of an I-joist manufacturing plant in Canada. Anthony represents the U.S. South on the Softwood Lumber Board, a commodity check-off program to promote the use of lumber. He’s a member of the Arkansas Forestry Commission and represents the commission on the Arkansas Agriculture Advisory Board, where he is vice chairman. He’s a director of Simmons First Bank of El Dorado, the Arkansas Forestry Association and the Arkansas Forest & Paper Council.
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Former Arkansas US Rep. Jay Dickey Dies at 77 2 days ago
- UPDATE: Four KARK Employees Fired In Video Aftermath; Nexstar VP Apologizes 7 years ago
- Arkansas Conducts First Execution Since 2005, Plans 3 More 2 days ago
- Suit Challenges Air Ambulance Patient Bills 6 days ago
- Quapaw Quarter's Patricia Blick Says Historic Preservation Can Bring Forth Economic Benefits 6 days ago