Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony, a graduate of Tulane University and the University of Virginia Law School, lives in El Dorado, where Anthony Forest Products is based. The company, which reported $104.9 million in revenue in 2013, operates a number of timber-processing plants in Texas, Louisiana, Georgia and Arkansas and is a joint owner of an I-joist manufacturing plant in Canada. Anthony represents the U.S. South on the Softwood Lumber Board, a commodity check-off program to promote the use of lumber. He’s a member of the Arkansas Forestry Commission and represents the commission on the Arkansas Agriculture Advisory Board, where he is vice chairman. He’s a director of Simmons First Bank of El Dorado, the Arkansas Forestry Association and the Arkansas Forest & Paper Council.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Nightmare on Main Street (U.S. Reps. French Hill and Stephen Fincher Commentary) 19 hours ago
- Jeff Stinson Joins Innovation Hub as Silver Mine Director 16 hours ago
- J.B. Hunt Sues Software Company 2 days ago
- Weighing Private Option Boost, Medicare Cuts To Scale Uncompensated Care 2 days ago
- Lawsuit, Liens Hit Scott Reed's Main Street Projects 2 days ago