Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony, a graduate of Tulane University and the University of Virginia Law School, lives in El Dorado, where Anthony Forest Products is based. The company, which reported $104.9 million in revenue in 2013, operates a number of timber-processing plants in Texas, Louisiana, Georgia and Arkansas and is a joint owner of an I-joist manufacturing plant in Canada. Anthony represents the U.S. South on the Softwood Lumber Board, a commodity check-off program to promote the use of lumber. He’s a member of the Arkansas Forestry Commission and represents the commission on the Arkansas Agriculture Advisory Board, where he is vice chairman. He’s a director of Simmons First Bank of El Dorado, the Arkansas Forestry Association and the Arkansas Forest & Paper Council.
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 4 hours ago
- Dennis Smiley's Wife Cynthia Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 1 day ago
- Brandon Barber Sentenced to 65 Months in Prison for Fraud, Money Laundering 2 days ago
- Simmons Foods to Close Northeast Oklahoma Poultry Plant 7 hours ago
- The Real Deficit Problem (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 4 days ago