Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony, a graduate of Tulane University and the University of Virginia Law School, lives in El Dorado, where Anthony Forest Products is based. The company, which reported $104.9 million in revenue in 2013, operates a number of timber-processing plants in Texas, Louisiana, Georgia and Arkansas and is a joint owner of an I-joist manufacturing plant in Canada. Anthony represents the U.S. South on the Softwood Lumber Board, a commodity check-off program to promote the use of lumber. He’s a member of the Arkansas Forestry Commission and represents the commission on the Arkansas Agriculture Advisory Board, where he is vice chairman. He’s a director of Simmons First Bank of El Dorado, the Arkansas Forestry Association and the Arkansas Forest & Paper Council.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Governor, Speaker, Senate Leader Name 5 to Medical Marijuana Commission 17 hours ago
- Christen Franke of Franke's Cafeteria Dies at 37 14 hours ago
- Gary Rickenbach Gets 2 Years of Probation, 100 Service Hours 14 hours ago
- Dear Consumer: Breathe! (Craig Douglass On Consumers) 3 days ago
- Tally of Largest Commercial Building Projects in Arkansas Hits $2.4 Billion 3 days ago