Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony, a graduate of Tulane University and the University of Virginia Law School, lives in El Dorado, where Anthony Forest Products is based. The company, which reported $104.9 million in revenue in 2013, operates a number of timber-processing plants in Texas, Louisiana, Georgia and Arkansas and is a joint owner of an I-joist manufacturing plant in Canada. Anthony represents the U.S. South on the Softwood Lumber Board, a commodity check-off program to promote the use of lumber. He’s a member of the Arkansas Forestry Commission and represents the commission on the Arkansas Agriculture Advisory Board, where he is vice chairman. He’s a director of Simmons First Bank of El Dorado, the Arkansas Forestry Association and the Arkansas Forest & Paper Council.
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- Sprint to Add Regional HQ in Little Rock, 100 Jobs by Year's End 22 hours ago
- 10 Startups Chosen For FinTech Accelerator Launching May 16 3 days ago
- Walnut Ridge, Others See Development Boost from I-57 Designation 1 day ago
- ArcBest Swings to $6M 1Q Loss, Cites 'Sluggish' Manufacturing 1 day ago
- Update: Sun Paper of China Picks Clark County for $1.3B Pulp Mill 4 days ago