Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony, a graduate of Tulane University and the University of Virginia Law School, lives in El Dorado, where Anthony Forest Products is based. The company, which reported $104.9 million in revenue in 2013, operates a number of timber-processing plants in Texas, Louisiana, Georgia and Arkansas and is a joint owner of an I-joist manufacturing plant in Canada. Anthony represents the U.S. South on the Softwood Lumber Board, a commodity check-off program to promote the use of lumber. He’s a member of the Arkansas Forestry Commission and represents the commission on the Arkansas Agriculture Advisory Board, where he is vice chairman. He’s a director of Simmons First Bank of El Dorado, the Arkansas Forestry Association and the Arkansas Forest & Paper Council.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- 'What If We're Wrong?' (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 week ago
- Stephen Curry and Nike's PowerPoint Blunder (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 3 hours ago
- Work to Expand Arkansas 226, US 67 Speeds Toward August Finish 4 days ago
- Conner Eldridge Tests State's Gun Stance in Senate Bid (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 13 hours ago
- Update: No Action on Lawyer Sanctions; Holmes Rethinking Finding of 'Bad Faith' 3 days ago