Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony is the fourth generation to manage his family's timber and forest products company, which ranked 64th on Arkansas Business' most recent list of the state's largest private companies. He is a director and past chairman of the American Forest & Paper Association, and he served as the U.S. representative on the North American Council of Forest Industry CEOs. He currently serves on the board of directors of the Arkansas Forestry Association, Simmons First Bank of El Dorado and the Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute Foundation. A lawyer who previously practiced in Washington, D.C., Anthony returned to Arkansas and the family business 28 years ago. In 2010, Anthony Forest Products decided not to rebuild a sawmill that burned in Atlanta, Texas, citing weak demand for lumber and uncertain federal regulations on wood-burning boilers.
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Questions About Martha Shoffner's Arrest That Should Be Answered Monday
- Video: What We Know About the Arrest of Martha Shoffner
- Update: Complaint Says Martha Shoffner Accepted $6,000 Payment from Broker 1 day ago
- House GOP Leader Bruce Westerman Calls for Martha Shoffner's Removal 3 hours ago
- Remington Plans $32 Million Expansion of Lonoke Ammunition Plant 4 hours ago
- Houston Company Forecloses on $5M Valley Falls Home 2 days ago
- Texarkana's Truman Arnold Cos. Off Largest Private Companies List After Execs Move to Dallas 2 days ago