Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony, a graduate of Tulane University and the University of Virginia Law School, lives in El Dorado, where Anthony Forest Products is based. The company, which reported $104.9 million in revenue in 2013, operates a number of timber-processing plants in Texas, Louisiana, Georgia and Arkansas and is a joint owner of an I-joist manufacturing plant in Canada. Anthony represents the U.S. South on the Softwood Lumber Board, a commodity check-off program to promote the use of lumber. He’s a member of the Arkansas Forestry Commission and represents the commission on the Arkansas Agriculture Advisory Board, where he is vice chairman. He’s a director of Simmons First Bank of El Dorado, the Arkansas Forestry Association and the Arkansas Forest & Paper Council.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Asa Hutchinson Announces Senior Staff Hires 1 day ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 2 days ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post 10 hours ago
- US Attorney Files to Dismiss Mail Fraud Charges Against Martha Shoffner 9 hours ago
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer 14 hours ago