Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony, a graduate of Tulane University and the University of Virginia Law School, lives in El Dorado, where Anthony Forest Products is based. The company, which reported $104.9 million in revenue in 2013, operates a number of timber-processing plants in Texas, Louisiana, Georgia and Arkansas and is a joint owner of an I-joist manufacturing plant in Canada. Anthony represents the U.S. South on the Softwood Lumber Board, a commodity check-off program to promote the use of lumber. He’s a member of the Arkansas Forestry Commission and represents the commission on the Arkansas Agriculture Advisory Board, where he is vice chairman. He’s a director of Simmons First Bank of El Dorado, the Arkansas Forestry Association and the Arkansas Forest & Paper Council.
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Today's Bank Named Receiver for Undercapitalized Allied Bank 2 days ago
- Nucor Corp. Plans New $230M Mill at Blytheville, 100 Jobs 5 days ago
- William Rockefeller, Samar Ali Join Winrock International Board 3 days ago
- CaseStack Sees Success Through Service, Experience 4 days ago
- A Mighty Good Road: The Decline and Fall of the Rock Island Railroad 4 years ago