Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony, a graduate of Tulane University and the University of Virginia Law School, lives in El Dorado, where Anthony Forest Products is based. The company, which reported $104.9 million in revenue in 2013, operates a number of timber-processing plants in Texas, Louisiana, Georgia and Arkansas and is a joint owner of an I-joist manufacturing plant in Canada. Anthony represents the U.S. South on the Softwood Lumber Board, a commodity check-off program to promote the use of lumber. He’s a member of the Arkansas Forestry Commission and represents the commission on the Arkansas Agriculture Advisory Board, where he is vice chairman. He’s a director of Simmons First Bank of El Dorado, the Arkansas Forestry Association and the Arkansas Forest & Paper Council.
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- Sager Sells Allens Properties to Jim Bob Duggar 1 day ago
- If Arkansas Goes Wet, ABC Has Plan 1 day ago
- Boscos Closes River Market District Restaurant 23 hours ago
- Wal-Mart: Tracy Morgan Wasn't Wearing Seatbelt in Crash 16 hours ago
- FDIC Sues Members of Acme's Golden Family over Unpaid Loans 1 day ago