Aubra H. Anthony, Jr.
Aubra Anthony, a graduate of Tulane University and the University of Virginia Law School, lives in El Dorado, where Anthony Forest Products is based. The company, which reported $104.9 million in revenue in 2013, operates a number of timber-processing plants in Texas, Louisiana, Georgia and Arkansas and is a joint owner of an I-joist manufacturing plant in Canada. Anthony represents the U.S. South on the Softwood Lumber Board, a commodity check-off program to promote the use of lumber. He’s a member of the Arkansas Forestry Commission and represents the commission on the Arkansas Agriculture Advisory Board, where he is vice chairman. He’s a director of Simmons First Bank of El Dorado, the Arkansas Forestry Association and the Arkansas Forest & Paper Council.
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- King Coal CEO Stephen Parks Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud 21 hours ago
- Tracy Morgan Settles Lawsuit with Wal-Mart Over Fatal Crash 20 hours ago
- Someone's Son Is Dead (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Affordable Care Act Pushes Up Revenue for Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield 3 days ago
- Big Companies, Big Revenue: 75 Largest Private Companies in Arkansas Bring In $32.8B 3 days ago