President and CEO
George's Inc. ranked No. 10 on Arkansas Business' most recent list of the state's largest private companies, and the man at the top of the poultry processor is Gary George. A 1972 graduate of the University of Arkansas, George has been CEO of the family-owned business since 1994, but in 2009 he also assumed the title of president, a job he had from 1980-94. His business interests have not been limited to chicken: He is chairman of the board of Legacy National Bank of Springdale and has been a director of J.B. Hunt Transport Services Inc. since 1996. He is a former chairman of the UA Board of Trustees.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 17 hours ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 3 days ago
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 2 days ago