President and CEO
Producers Rice Mill
Keith Glover, a native of Carlisle, was a certified public accountant before joining Producers Rice Mill of Stuttgart in 1982; he has led the company since 1988. Producers Rice, a farmer-owned cooperative with more than 2,500 members, was No. 18 on Arkansas Business’ latest list of largest private companies in Arkansas with $568.6 million in revenue in 2013. Glover, who has a bachelor’s in accounting from Arkansas State University, is chairman of the USA Rice Federation’s World Market Price Subcommittee.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 9 hours ago
- Pyramid Transaction Adds Up to $2.9M (Real Deals) 9 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 5 days ago
- Turner Grain Trustee Asks for Chapter 7 Liquidation 9 hours ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 5 days ago