Karl Daniel Kennedy
Danny Kennedy joined Riceland Foods, the world’s largest miller and marketer of rice, as executive vice president and chief operating officer in 2000 and became president and CEO in 2004. Kennedy, a native of Baton Rouge, Louisiana, previously worked at Monsanto Co. Riceland, based in Stuttgart, is the fifth-largest private company in the state with $1.3 billion in revenue in 2013.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Grand Jury Indicts 4 Tied to One Bank Loans to Alberto Solaroli 17 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 1 day ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- #ARWX: Flights Canceled at Little Rock Airport After Snowfall 3 hours ago