President and CEO
Truman Arnold Cos.
Greg Arnold was named president and CEO of Truman Arnold Cos., a national petroleum marketing and aviation fixed-based operation, in September 2003. His father, Truman Arnold, who founded the company in 1964, remains chairman.
TAC, nationally recognized in petroleum marketing and distribution, employs more than 500 and has sales and distribution exceeding 2 billion gallons annually. TAC also has interests in convenience stores, real estate and ranching.
Forbes magazine ranks it as one of the largest private companies in the United States; it was No. 1 on Arkansas Business' 2012 list of the state's largest private companies. Arnold has served as president of the Arkansas Oil Marketers Association and on the National Petroleum Council and is chairman emeritus of the National Air Transportation Association.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 1 day ago
- $30,000 in Sculptures Stolen from Riverfront Park in Little Rock 8 hours ago
- Arkansas' Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 12 hours ago
- Lonoke County Farmers Sue Turner Grain 1 day ago
- TV Host Matt Mosler Announces Departure from KARK 4 weeks ago