President and CEO
Truman Arnold Cos.
Greg Arnold was named president and CEO of Truman Arnold Cos., a national petroleum marketing and aviation fixed-based operation, in September 2003. His father, Truman Arnold, who founded the company in 1964, remains chairman.
TAC, nationally recognized in petroleum marketing and distribution, employs more than 500 and has sales and distribution exceeding 2 billion gallons annually. TAC also has interests in convenience stores, real estate and ranching.
Forbes magazine ranks it as one of the largest private companies in the United States; it was No. 1 on Arkansas Business' 2012 list of the state's largest private companies. Arnold has served as president of the Arkansas Oil Marketers Association and on the National Petroleum Council and is chairman emeritus of the National Air Transportation Association.
- Questions About Martha Shoffner's Arrest That Should Be Answered Monday
- Video: What We Know About the Arrest of Martha Shoffner
- Video: 'Arkansas Week' & the Arkansas Business Week in Review
- Update: Complaint Says Martha Shoffner Accepted $6,000 Payment from Broker 17 hours ago
- State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Arrested for Extortion by FBI 2 days ago
- New UCA President Allen Meadors Called a Uniter 4 years ago
- Houston Company Forecloses on $5M Valley Falls Home 1 day ago
- Texarkana's Truman Arnold Cos. Off Largest Private Companies List After Execs Move to Dallas 1 day ago