President and CEO
Truman Arnold Cos.
Greg Arnold was named president and CEO of Truman Arnold Cos., a national petroleum marketing and aviation fixed-based operation, in September 2003. His father, Truman Arnold, who founded the company in 1964, remains chairman.
TAC, nationally recognized in petroleum marketing and distribution, employs more than 500 and has sales and distribution exceeding 2 billion gallons annually. TAC also has interests in convenience stores, real estate and ranching.
Forbes magazine ranks it as one of the largest private companies in the United States; it was No. 1 on Arkansas Business' 2012 list of the state's largest private companies. Arnold has served as president of the Arkansas Oil Marketers Association and on the National Petroleum Council and is chairman emeritus of the National Air Transportation Association.
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- First Waterfowler Hall of Fame Class Inducted 13 hours ago
- Arkansas Agency Begins Drafting Medical Marijuana Rules 2 days ago
- Little Rock City Director-elect Capi Peck Says Politics, Restaurants Comparable 5 days ago
- For Americans, Trump's Tariffs on Imports Could Be Costly 2 days ago
- Harding Professor Phil Brown's 4 Ways Arkansas Companies Can Keep Accounting Recruits 5 days ago