President and CEO
Truman Arnold Cos.
Greg Arnold was named president and CEO of Truman Arnold Cos., a national petroleum marketing and aviation fixed-based operation, in September 2003. His father, Truman Arnold, who founded the company in 1964, remains chairman.
TAC, nationally recognized in petroleum marketing and distribution, employs more than 500 and has sales and distribution exceeding 2 billion gallons annually. TAC also has interests in convenience stores, real estate and ranching.
Forbes magazine ranks it as one of the largest private companies in the United States; it was No. 1 on Arkansas Business' 2012 list of the state's largest private companies. Arnold has served as president of the Arkansas Oil Marketers Association and on the National Petroleum Council and is chairman emeritus of the National Air Transportation Association.
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Chinese Firm Agrees to Put Garment Plant in Little Rock, Employ 400 1 day ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Names 4 Inductees 1 day ago
- 'Razorback Nation' Anchor Resigns After Mixing Medication and Alcohol 3 days ago
- UCA Selects 4 President Finalists to Interview On Campus 3 hours ago
- A Power Line to Nowhere (Julie Morton Commentary) 5 days ago