Jim Crowell joined the Supply Chain Management Research Center at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville as managing director in August 2001. His background is in corporate financial planning, operations, procurement, transportation, logistics systems and supply chain collaboration in the private sector.
Crowell, who has seen center membership triple during the last several years, has developed a number of annual events, including a spring conference and International Logistics Graduate Case Competition. He has served as chapter president of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals. He was named the 2002 Educator of the Year by the Colorado Transportation Community.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Arkansas Banks Signing on to Mobile Wallets 4 days ago
- Legacy Capital Sells Corporate Benefits Business to OneDigital 1 day ago
- Deloitte to Open Little Rock Office 8 hours ago
- Bear State 2Q Earnings Up 49 Percent 8 hours ago
- FIS Partners With Two Startups; 2nd Fintech Accelerator Ends 6 hours ago