Jim Crowell joined the Supply Chain Management Research Center at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville as managing director in August 2001. His background is in corporate financial planning, operations, procurement, transportation, logistics systems and supply chain collaboration in the private sector.
Crowell, who has seen center membership triple during the last several years, has developed a number of annual events, including a spring conference and International Logistics Graduate Case Competition. He has served as chapter president of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals. He was named the 2002 Educator of the Year by the Colorado Transportation Community.
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Wal-Mart Takes Texas to Court to Crack Liquor-Sales Market 15 hours ago
- Latest Numbers Factor in Arkansas Medicaid Debate (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 15 hours ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Gets $25.6M Pay Package 2 years ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 3 years ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 4 years ago