Jim Crowell joined the Supply Chain Management Research Center at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville as managing director in August 2001. His background is in corporate financial planning, operations, procurement, transportation, logistics systems and supply chain collaboration in the private sector.
Crowell, who has seen center membership triple during the last several years, has developed a number of annual events, including a spring conference and International Logistics Graduate Case Competition. He has served as chapter president of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals. He was named the 2002 Educator of the Year by the Colorado Transportation Community.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 3 days ago
- ARK Challenge: My Color of Beauty Aims to Fill Niche 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 1 month ago
- Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 2 days ago