Jim Crowell joined the Supply Chain Management Research Center at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville as managing director in August 2001. His background is in corporate financial planning, operations, procurement, transportation, logistics systems and supply chain collaboration in the private sector.
Crowell, who has seen center membership triple during the last several years, has developed a number of annual events, including a spring conference and International Logistics Graduate Case Competition. He has served as chapter president of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals. He was named the 2002 Educator of the Year by the Colorado Transportation Community.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Prudent Planning Pays Off for Cooper Communities 3 days ago
- Allen Kerr Named Insurance Commissioner, Sheila Sharp Retained as Community Correction Director 14 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 1 week ago
- Arkansas' Model Medicaid Experiment, the Private Option, in Jeopardy 11 hours ago
- Budget Problems Force Cuts at World Services for the Blind 1 day ago