Jim Crowell joined the Supply Chain Management Research Center at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville as managing director in August 2001. His background is in corporate financial planning, operations, procurement, transportation, logistics systems and supply chain collaboration in the private sector.
Crowell, who has seen center membership triple during the last several years, has developed a number of annual events, including a spring conference and International Logistics Graduate Case Competition. He has served as chapter president of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals. He was named the 2002 Educator of the Year by the Colorado Transportation Community.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Spar over Tax Cuts, Ads in Debate 5 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 21 hours ago
- Matt Lile Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement, Agrees to 1-Year Prison Sentence 12 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 18 hours ago