Jim Crowell joined the Supply Chain Management Research Center at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville as managing director in August 2001. His background is in corporate financial planning, operations, procurement, transportation, logistics systems and supply chain collaboration in the private sector.
Crowell, who has seen center membership triple during the last several years, has developed a number of annual events, including a spring conference and International Logistics Graduate Case Competition. He has served as chapter president of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals. He was named the 2002 Educator of the Year by the Colorado Transportation Community.
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Gannett Nearly Doubles TV Portfolio with $2B Deal for Belo
- Little Rock's Frontline Athlete Management Boasts Five First Round Picks In MLB Draft
- What They're Doing: Updates on Past 40 Under 40 Honorees 2 days ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 2 days ago
- University of Arkansas Athletic Department Projects $80.6M Budget 10 hours ago
- Walton Family Foundation Gives 2 Education Groups $1.3M 10 hours ago
- Arkansas Counties Leery of Blueways Title for White River 1 day ago