Lane Kidd has been president of the Arkansas Trucking Association since 1992, where he serves as the chief executive and spokesman for the association’s 400 member trucking companies, private fleets and service and supply businesses. He serves on the advisory council of the University of Arkansas' Mack-Blackwell Transportation Center and on various committees of the American Transportation Associations.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 8 hours ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 2 days ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 2 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 1 day ago
- Franchises Still Rule the Roost of Top Restaurants in the State by Receipts 2 days ago